RT @StanfordRivals: Stanford has now scored at least 40 points in three straight games. The last time they accomplished that was in the And…: 12 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Michael Rector leads Stanford in receptions. With 4. Hogan spreading the ball as evenly as possible, per usual.: 15 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford defense shuts down Arizona after offense puts up a score. Very important response following early TD for Wildcats.: 21 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Of Wright's seven rushing TDs: 6 for 1 yards, 1 for 2 yards: 22 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Wright's second touchdown of the night gives Stanford a 34-10 lead. Cardinal rolling.: 23 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
For anyone that owns Christian McCaffrey in fantasy football, Remound Wright is about as frustrating as possible.: 25 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Arizona defensive line looks very worn out. Shaw throwing the everything but the kitchen sink at them isn't helping their cause.: 30 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
3 minutes into 2nd half, McCaffrey has 213 all purpose yards. Averaging 222.25 per game over first 4.: 32 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
75 yards in 2:43. Stanford tested Jerrard Randall and he has finally responded with accurate throws. 27-10 Stanford: 35 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Randall getting much more reign to throw the deep ball compared to start of game.: 37 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport

Ten Stanford players score as lacrosse dismantles UC-Davis

No. 13 Stanford lacrosse (11-2, 5-1 MPSF) followed up a big conference win over Oregon on Friday with its second-highest scoring output of the season in a lopsided 18-6 win over UC-Davis (6-8, 1-6). Eight different Cardinal players scored two goals each to lead a diverse scoring barrage.

(ZETONG LI/The Stanford Daily)

Senior Rachel Ozer (right) was one of eight Cardinal players to score two goals in Stanford’s 18-goal offensive barrage in the team’s second-largest scoring output of the season. (ZETONG LI/The Stanford Daily)

It was a blowout from the beginning, with Stanford capturing a 4-0 lead within the first three minutes of the match and ultimately stretching that lead to 13-5 by the end of the first period. At that point, Stanford had already outshot UC-Davis 23-10 and had scored three straight goals to end the half.

The match ultimately utilized a running clock in the final 26 minutes due to the extent of the blowout, and the Stanford defense still stood firm in the second half, holding the Aggies to just one goal after the break while the offense continued to be productive in scoring five goals with a rotation of players shuffling through.

With the win, Stanford sits in second place in the MPSF behind just Denver, which still boasts a perfect conference record. With the conference tournament quickly approaching in early May, Stanford just needs to win one of its three remaining games to guarantee itself a spot, although Denver’s perfect record and tiebreak advantage over the Cardinal will make a No. 1 seed unlikely.

The Cardinal will next head down to southern California to take on San Diego State on Friday at 2 p.m.

About Do-Hyoung Park

Do-Hyoung Park '16 is a Managing Editor of Staff Development, lead football writer and copy editor at The Stanford Daily. He also writes about Stanford football for Sports Illustrated's new college football site, Campus Rush. In his three years, he has written primarily football, baseball, soccer, tennis, swimming and water polo, and has covered a Rose Bowl, a Super Regional run and three national championships. Do-Hyoung is a senior that is obnoxiously proud of being from Saint Paul, Minnesota studying chemical engineering and computer science. To contact him, please email him at dpark027 'at'