Parry knew he wasn't going to play all week and he acted as an extra coach and mentor to Phillips as the week progressed.: 2 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Shaw says it's good to see explosive TD strikes again because "that's the kind of players we've got.": 2 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
As coaches, the staff was looking to make the game as simple and fun as possible for offense. "Streamlining" was a word that was used: 2 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Shaw attributes the sacks to great coverage forcing Mannion to not get the ball off more than anything else.: 2 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
"Point blank: what we had been doing wasn't good enough." Shaw about the offense: 2 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Shaw says that the world was never crashing down for the team inside the locker room. Never felt that way.: 2 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
"Washington State was close, but for the first time offensively, it felt like us." - Shaw: 2 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford 38, Oregon State 14. Final.: 2 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Eddie Plantaric in at fullback! Can't remember that happening in the recent past: 3 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport

Football Live Blog: Defense defeats offense 47-23 in Spring Game

Stanford football is back, everyone!

Welcome to The Daily’s live blog of the Cardinal’s sneak peek at the 2014-15 season: the 2014 Cardinal & White Spring Game! We’ll be updating this page all afternoon with live updates and analysis as the offense once again takes on the defense in the annual intrasquad battle. Stay with us on this page and follow us @StanfordSports on Twitter to stay up to date as the afternoon progresses.

(BOB DREBIN/stanfordphoto.com)

(BOB DREBIN/stanfordphoto.com)

About Do-Hyoung Park

Do-Hyoung Park '16 is the head copy editor and a sports desk editor at The Daily. He has previously served as the Vol. 245 Managing Editor of Sports and primarily writes football, women's soccer and columns that he's pretty sure nobody reads except for him. Do-Hyoung is a junior originally from Seoul, South Korea and raised in Saint Paul, Minnesota pursuing a major in chemical engineering. To contact him, please email him at dpark027 'at' stanford.edu.
Advertisment ad adsense adlogger