RT @speedracer13193: "Tonight we will enjoy our feast, but tomorrow is when we really eat." -Coach Turley: 14 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @StanfordWVB: Final: @UWVolleyball 3, @StanfordWVB 1 (25-18, 25-21, 23-25, 25-20). Card drops first match of the year, falling to 28-1, …: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @jwallach12: Of the 17 teams that went undefeated in the reg. season, only 5 went unbeaten in the tourney to become nat'l champs (most r…: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @jwallach12: This week, @StanfordWVB will look to become the 18th DI team to go undefeated in the regular season since @NCAAVolleyball b…: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @LombardiESPN: Big: Stanford WR Ty Montgomery will NOT play vs UCLA: 3 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @agonzalezAP: Stanford coach David Shaw said Ty Montgomery out for UCLA. Said after Cal game it was a right shoulder sprain.: 3 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford falls to UC Irvine 1-0 in extra time: 4 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport

Football Live Blog: Defense defeats offense 47-23 in Spring Game

Stanford football is back, everyone!

Welcome to The Daily’s live blog of the Cardinal’s sneak peek at the 2014-15 season: the 2014 Cardinal & White Spring Game! We’ll be updating this page all afternoon with live updates and analysis as the offense once again takes on the defense in the annual intrasquad battle. Stay with us on this page and follow us @StanfordSports on Twitter to stay up to date as the afternoon progresses.

(BOB DREBIN/stanfordphoto.com)

(BOB DREBIN/stanfordphoto.com)

About Do-Hyoung Park

Do-Hyoung Park '16 is the head copy editor and a sports desk editor at The Daily. He has previously served as the Vol. 245 Managing Editor of Sports and primarily writes football, women's soccer and columns that he's pretty sure nobody reads except for him. Do-Hyoung is a junior originally from Seoul, South Korea and raised in Saint Paul, Minnesota pursuing a major in chemical engineering. To contact him, please email him at dpark027 'at' stanford.edu.