RT @alexaphilippou: Behind @kohara19's goal yesterday was her impressive and historic career on the Farm for @StanfordWSoccer #USWNT http:/…: 4 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
HUGE congrats to @kohara19, @ChristenPress & @ussoccer_wnt for beating #1 Germany & advancing to the World Cup finals! #USA #NerdNation: 4 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @Pac12Networks: KELLEY O'HARA WENT TO STANFORD UNIVERSITY #BackThePac #USWNT #SheBelieves: 5 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport

Football Live Blog: Defense defeats offense 47-23 in Spring Game

Stanford football is back, everyone!

Welcome to The Daily’s live blog of the Cardinal’s sneak peek at the 2014-15 season: the 2014 Cardinal & White Spring Game! We’ll be updating this page all afternoon with live updates and analysis as the offense once again takes on the defense in the annual intrasquad battle. Stay with us on this page and follow us @StanfordSports on Twitter to stay up to date as the afternoon progresses.

(BOB DREBIN/stanfordphoto.com)

(BOB DREBIN/stanfordphoto.com)

About Do-Hyoung Park

Do-Hyoung Park '16 is the Managing Editor of Sports at The Daily. He's been around the newspaper for far too long and now just grumpily corrects the improper grammar of everybody around him (seriously guys, we're a newspaper -- it can't be that hard). Do-Hyoung is a junior from Saint Paul, Minnesota studying chemical engineering and computer science. To contact him, please email him at dpark027 'at' stanford.edu.