Remember, troubles aside, this is the majority of an offense that DID put up 63 on Cal last year...: 11 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
We touted the battle of Stanford's bad offense and Cal's bad defense. So far, advantage bad Stanford offense.: 11 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
No Pat Skov? No problem. Remound Wright leaps over the pile on the heavy set, and Stanford's looking good early. 7-0 Card.: 11 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
I think Stanford was emboldened by Ty's explosion last year and tried the fade to him for the second year in a row. PI, fresh set of downs.: 13 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Hogan overthrows Cajuste rolling out right. He's usually a pretty good passer on the run, that's strange to see.: 13 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Remound Wright giving us some field vision. Don't look now, but Stanford's in the red zone.: 15 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Ouch. Cal loses senior safety Michael Lowe on the first play of his senior year Big Game on a targeting call after Hooper's catch.: 16 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Cal believes it can win today. Stanford needs to jump out ahead to take that out of the crowd.: 17 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Cal wins the toss and will defer. Stanford gets the ball first, as it wants anyway.: 21 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Pretty empty Stanford section right now - it's only around half full.: 23 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport

Football Live Blog: Defense defeats offense 47-23 in Spring Game

Stanford football is back, everyone!

Welcome to The Daily’s live blog of the Cardinal’s sneak peek at the 2014-15 season: the 2014 Cardinal & White Spring Game! We’ll be updating this page all afternoon with live updates and analysis as the offense once again takes on the defense in the annual intrasquad battle. Stay with us on this page and follow us @StanfordSports on Twitter to stay up to date as the afternoon progresses.

(BOB DREBIN/stanfordphoto.com)

(BOB DREBIN/stanfordphoto.com)

About Do-Hyoung Park

Do-Hyoung Park '16 is the head copy editor and a sports desk editor at The Daily. He has previously served as the Vol. 245 Managing Editor of Sports and primarily writes football, women's soccer and columns that he's pretty sure nobody reads except for him. Do-Hyoung is a junior originally from Seoul, South Korea and raised in Saint Paul, Minnesota pursuing a major in chemical engineering. To contact him, please email him at dpark027 'at' stanford.edu.