This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 4 to Feb. 10 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.
Tuesday, Feb. 4
- A reportedly U-locked bike was stolen outside Building 380 between 11:00 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- An unlocked bike was stolen from the bike parking area of Manzanita Dining Commons between 9:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- A possibly unlocked department bike was stolen from the bike rack at Encina Commons on Crothers Way between Friday, Jan. 10, and Tuesday, Feb. 4.
Wednesday, Feb. 5
- An unlocked bike was stolen from a bike rack outside the Packard Electrical Engineering Building between 9:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- An unlocked bike was stolen from the bike rack outside of Pigott Hall (Building 260) between 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
- A cable-locked bike was stolen from a bike rack outside the Class of 1968 Building between 1:30 p.m. and 4:10 p.m.
- A chain-locked bike was stolen from the bike rack outside the Arrillaga Family Sports Center at 657 Campus Dr. between 9:00 p.m. and 10:45 p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 6
- A stolen vehicle—originally reported stolen in Redwood City—was recovered at the intersection of Arboretum Rd. and Lasuen St. at 2:48 a.m.
Friday, Feb. 7
- A vehicle was stolen at Arboretum Rd. and Lasuen St. between 7:15 a.m. and 4:20 p.m.
- A reported vandalism occurred at the Bioengineering/Chemical Engineering Building. An unknown suspect or suspects discharged a fire extinguisher into a conference room and then fled the area. The vandalism occurred between 11:00 a.m. and 11:20 a.m.
- An individual was transported from Junipero Serra Blvd. to the San Jose Main Jail and booked on an outstanding warrant out of the San Jose Police Department at 2:25 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 8
- An individual was arrested and transported to the San Jose Main Jail on suspicion of burglary for burglarizing the Stanford Bookstore between 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Monday, Feb. 10
- A laptop and headphones were stolen during a burglary at a residence in Escondido Village I, Building 52, that occurred between 10:00 a.m. and 6:45 p.m.
Contact Caleb Smith at caleb17 ‘at’ stanford ‘dot’ edu.