RT @jwallach12: Of the 17 teams that went undefeated in the reg. season, only 5 went unbeaten in the tourney to become nat'l champs (most r…: 3 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @jwallach12: This week, @StanfordWVB will look to become the 18th DI team to go undefeated in the regular season since @NCAAVolleyball b…: 3 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @LombardiESPN: Big: Stanford WR Ty Montgomery will NOT play vs UCLA: 22 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @agonzalezAP: Stanford coach David Shaw said Ty Montgomery out for UCLA. Said after Cal game it was a right shoulder sprain.: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford falls to UC Irvine 1-0 in extra time: 3 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Batteer offside to end regular time, we're headed to golden goal and extra time: 3 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Batteer earns a corner on the counter: 3 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Another Stanford header off of a corner goes wide: 3 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport

Where are they now?: The 2003-04 Stanford men’s basketball team

From top to bottom, left to right: Chris Hernandez and Matt Lottich, Josh Childress, and Nick Robinson and Rob Little. (DAVID GONZALES/Stanford Athletics)

Catch up with some of the Cardinal men’s basketball players who made The Miracle at Maples possible. All photos courtesy of Stanford Athletics.

Josh Childress. Josh Childress 05: Childress spent four years with the NBA’s Atlanta Hawks before playing in Greece from 2008 to 2010. He then returned to the NBA, playing for the Phoenix Suns, New Jersey Nets and New Orleans Pelicans. Childress became a free agent in December.
307790 Chris Hernandez 05 M.A. ’06: Hernandez played professionally in Spain and Mexico for six years after graduating, winning MVP honors after his team won the Mexican league championship in 2012.  After retiring, he worked for a startup for five months before heading to Notre Dame for business school.
Joe Kirchofer. Joe Kirchofer ’03: Kirchofer had a brief playing and coaching career in Denmark before spending seven years as a real estate developer specializing in affordable housing for a nonprofit. He now develops apartments for a for-profit company.
little Rob Little ’05: Little played professionally in China and Spain until 2007, when he returned to the U.S. to work on Wall Street. He now works in securities for Wells Fargo.
Matt Lottich. Matt Lottich ’04: Lottich had short professional basketball stints in New Zealand and Germany, but made a name for himself during his eight years playing in Japan, earning three league titles and four All-Star recognitions. He is now in his first year as an assistant coach at Valparaiso.
robinson Nick Robinson ’04 M.A. ’05: After serving as an assistant coach at Stanford for two years, Robinson spent a year at William Jewell and then rejoined former Cardinal head coach Trent Johnson at LSU. Robinson is now in his second year as the head coach of Southern Utah.

About Joseph Beyda

Joseph Beyda is the executive editor of The Stanford Daily. Previously he has worked as the football editor, a sports desk editor, the paper's summer managing editor and a beat reporter for football, baseball and women's soccer. He co-authored The Daily's recent football book, "Rags to Roses," and covered the soccer team's national title run for the New York Times. Joseph is a senior from Cupertino, Calif. majoring in Electrical Engineering. To contact him, please email jbeyda "at" stanford.edu.