This report covers a selection of incidents from Jan. 12 to Jan. 19 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.
Sunday, Jan. 12
- A car window was broken at Tresidder Memorial Union between 2:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- An unknown suspect or suspects stole a car’s catalytic converter and damaged the car in Parking Structure 1 sometime between 6:45 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Jan. 15
- An individual was arrested at Lasuen Mall at Arboretum Rd. and transported to the San Jose Main Jail for possession of methamphetamines and possession of paraphernalia at 1:15 p.m.
- A cable-locked bike was stolen outside Studio 3 in Escondido Village.
- A victim’s U-locked bike was stolen from the bike rack at Sigma Chi.
Thursday, Jan. 16
- A victim’s unlocked bike was stolen at the Center for Clinical Sciences Research between 12:30 p.m. and 5:15 p.m.
- A non-injury hit-and-run accident occurred at Lane West at 160 feet south of Mayfield Avenue at 3:25 p.m.
- A victim received a series of harassing emails that the victim viewed as disturbing, vitriolic and threatening at the Class of 1968 building between 5:34 p.m. and 8:34 p.m.
- A U-locked bike was stolen at Cedro in Wilbur Hall.
Friday, Jan. 17
- A possible battery occurred at a fraternity house on campus at 12:00 a.m. The alleged victim did not want to press charges.
- An individual was arrested at Campus Dr. and Mayfield Ave. and transported to the San Jose Main Jail for Public Intoxication at 11:22 p.m.
- An unknown suspect or suspects entered the victim’s first floor dorm room and stole a laptop at Storey House.
Saturday, Jan. 18
- An unknown suspect committed assault and battery when he struck a victim’s face with his hands, causing a laceration above the victim’s left eye at Sigma Nu at 12:05 a.m. The victim was unable to provide further details due to his level of intoxication.
- An individual was arrested and transported to the San Jose Main Jail for driving under the influence at Mayfield Ave. at Lomita Estates at 11:53 p.m.
- An unknown suspect or suspects smashed the driver’s side window of a war and stole an iPhone at 88 Hulme Court at Olmsted Rd.
- An unknown suspect or suspects smashed the rear window of the victim’s vehicle and stole a laptop, passports and other items at Palm Oval on Palm Dr.
Sunday, Jan. 19
- An individual was arrested at Campus Dr. at North Service Rd. and transported to the San Jose Main Jail for Public Intoxication at 2:05 a.m.
- An individual was cited and released for possession of marijuana at 12:05 p.m at Olmsted Rd. at Hoskins Ct.
Contact Caleb Smith at caleb17 ‘at’ stanford ‘dot’ edu.