RT @DavidMLombardi: Also, coach Shaw’s and Ty Montgomery’s comments today had a much more optimistic vibe re: Montgomery’s arm injury than …: 10 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @jjarcega_22: Blessed to officially be committed to Stanford University!! #GoCard #NerdGang #Cali 🌲♦️🏈🙏: 12 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @StanfordWTennis: .@CarolZhao95 is moving on at the @BOTWClassic! With Zhao leading 6-2, 1-0, @wickytennis retires and the match is done…: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Upset alert at Bank of the West Classic: rising Stanford sophomore Carol Zhao takes 1st set against world's No. 65 player, Yanina Wickmayer.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
#FullbackU RT @RWilliams_6: I am very blessed and honored to announce my commitment to STANFORD UNIVERSITY. #GoCardinal 🌲🌲🌲: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @TyGaff: Sincere appreciation to @Panthers nation for the support and love. I couldn't have asked for anything more given my injury. Tha…: 3 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport

Pac-12 Championship Game Live Blog: Stanford defeats ASU 38-14, returns to the Rose Bowl Game

Welcome to The Daily’s live blog of tonight’s Pac-12 Championship Game between the No. 7 Stanford Cardinal (10-2, 7-2 Pac-12) and the No. 11 Arizona State Sun Devils (10-2, 8-1) at Sun Devil Stadium. We’ll be updating this page all evening with live coverage and analysis. Please also follow us on Twitter @StanfordSports for extended coverage and commentary. All times are Pacific.

Junior quarterback Kevin Hogan (8) has struggled in his last two road games and hopes to exorcise those road demons tonight against Arizona State in the Pac-12 Championship Game.

About George Chen

George Chen is the President and Editor in Chief of The Stanford Daily. Previously he worked at The Daily as the Executive Editor, Managing Editor of Sports, the football beat reporter and a sports desk editor. George also co-authored The Daily's recent book documenting the rise of Stanford football, "Rags to Roses." He is a junior from Painted Post, NY majoring in Biology. To contact him, please email eic@stanforddaily.com.