Dwight Powell on SportsCenter now as the "other piece" of the Rondo trade: 16 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
ICYMI, Dwight Powell was traded from the Celtics to the Mavs as part of the Rajon Rondo deal yesterday.: 24 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @StanfordWVB: Final: @PennStateVBALL 3, @StanfordWVB 1 Cardinal ends the season 33-2, tying for the most wins in program history. #gosta: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Cardinal within one after block from Bugg and Ajanaku. A hush over the crowd in OKC as it's 20-19 PSU in the fourth, up two sets to one.: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
It's getting late quickly for the Card. PSU up 18-15 in the fourth set. Another Dunning timeout, this one the most important of the year.: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
PSU with three straight points to even the fourth set at 13. Timeout Stanford.: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Cardinal up 10-7 in the fourth set. Down two sets to one.: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford has been down 2-1 three times this season, and it has a 2-1 record in those matches. (W @ Illinois, W @ Colorado, L @ Washington): 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Card closed to within one point on three occasions towards the end of the 3rd, but couldn't pull it out. PSU wins it 25-22, takes 2-1 lead.: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @jwallach12: Neither team has been able to get in a rhythm since the beginning of the first set. It's a dogfight out there. Exactly what…: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport

Pac-12 Championship Game Live Blog: Stanford defeats ASU 38-14, returns to the Rose Bowl Game

Welcome to The Daily’s live blog of tonight’s Pac-12 Championship Game between the No. 7 Stanford Cardinal (10-2, 7-2 Pac-12) and the No. 11 Arizona State Sun Devils (10-2, 8-1) at Sun Devil Stadium. We’ll be updating this page all evening with live coverage and analysis. Please also follow us on Twitter @StanfordSports for extended coverage and commentary. All times are Pacific.

Junior quarterback Kevin Hogan (8) has struggled in his last two road games and hopes to exorcise those road demons tonight against Arizona State in the Pac-12 Championship Game.

About George Chen

George Chen is a senior staff writer at The Stanford Daily who writes football, football and more football. Previously he worked at The Daily as the President and Editor in Chief, Executive Editor, Managing Editor of Sports, the football beat reporter and a sports desk editor. George also co-authored The Daily's recent book documenting the rise of Stanford football, "Rags to Roses." He is a senior from Painted Post, NY majoring in Biology. To contact him, please email at gchen15@stanford.edu.