Carol Zhao defeated in first round of @BOTWClassic 6-3, 6-0. Gibbs now sole representative for @StanfordWTennis: 9 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Uphill battle for @CarolZhao95 after losing first set 3-6 to Barthel. @BOTWClassic fans are behind her, though.: 10 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Back to back? After a win from @Gibbsyyyy, Carol Zhao looks to make it two in a row for @StanfordWTennis: 11 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Nicole Gibbs '14 defeats Caroline Garcia 6-4, 7-5 and moves on in @BOTWClassic @StanfordWTennis: 16 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
.@Gibbsyyyy holds off comeback from Garcia to capture first set, 6-4.: 17 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Gibbs off to great start, breaking Garcia twice en route to a 3-0 lead in first set.: 17 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @KeithArnold: Had a great Q&A with @dohyoungpark of @StanfordSports, talking ND-Stanford and finishing my offseason previews: http://t.c…: 4 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport

Stanford football live blog: No. 5 Stanford takes down No. 3 Oregon 26-20

Welcome to The Daily’s live blog of tonight’s contest between the No. 5 Stanford Cardinal (7-1, 5-1 Pac-12) and the No. 3 Oregon Ducks (8-0, 5-0) at Stanford Stadium. We’ll be updating this page all evening with live coverage and analysis. Please also follow us on Twitter @StanfordSports for extended coverage and commentary. All times are Pacific.

(Hiram Duran Alvarez/The Stanford Daily)

Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota (left), the Heisman Trophy frontrunner, has yet to throw an interception this season. Fifth-year senior inside linebacker Shayne Skov (right) and the stingy Cardinal defense look to change that tonight as No. 5 Stanford and No. 3 Oregon battle for Pac-12 North supremacy. (Hiram Duran Alvarez/The Stanford Daily)

About George Chen

George Chen is a senior staff writer at The Stanford Daily who writes football, football and more football. Previously he worked at The Daily as the President and Editor in Chief, Executive Editor, Managing Editor of Sports, the football beat reporter and a sports desk editor. George also co-authored The Daily's recent book documenting the rise of Stanford football, "Rags to Roses." He is a senior from Painted Post, NY majoring in Biology. To contact him, please email at gchen15@stanford.edu.
  • Ben

Oregon beavers?