Shaw: No-call on Owusu hit was "questionable": 2 hours ago, StanfordDaily Sports
In the span of 25 seconds, Stanford scores 13 points to win the game. Cardinal escape a tough one in the Rose Bowl, 22-13.: 2 hours ago, StanfordDaily Sports
It's Hail Mary time in Pasadena.: 2 hours ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Ten seconds left, UCLA needs 25 yards for a field goal attempt.: 2 hours ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Stanford leads 16-13, UCLA has 24 seconds to break their eight game losing streak to the Cardinal.: 2 hours ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Arcega-Whiteside had no catches before this game. Huge day is an understatement.: 2 hours ago, StanfordDaily Sports
First and goal Stanford with 29 seconds remaining. Let's see which team wants it more.: 2 hours ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Another catch for Arcega-Whiteside, who is now Stanford's second leading reciver: 2 hours ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Trenton Irwin has 20 more yards than the rest of Stanford combined.: 2 hours ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Stanford gets the stop. Cardinal have 2:05, no timeouts, need a touchdown.: 2 hours ago, StanfordDaily Sports

Stanford football live blog: No. 5 Stanford takes down No. 3 Oregon 26-20

Welcome to The Daily’s live blog of tonight’s contest between the No. 5 Stanford Cardinal (7-1, 5-1 Pac-12) and the No. 3 Oregon Ducks (8-0, 5-0) at Stanford Stadium. We’ll be updating this page all evening with live coverage and analysis. Please also follow us on Twitter @StanfordSports for extended coverage and commentary. All times are Pacific.

(Hiram Duran Alvarez/The Stanford Daily)

Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota (left), the Heisman Trophy frontrunner, has yet to throw an interception this season. Fifth-year senior inside linebacker Shayne Skov (right) and the stingy Cardinal defense look to change that tonight as No. 5 Stanford and No. 3 Oregon battle for Pac-12 North supremacy. (Hiram Duran Alvarez/The Stanford Daily)

About George Chen

George Chen is a senior staff writer at The Stanford Daily who writes football, football and more football. Previously he worked at The Daily as the President and Editor in Chief, Executive Editor, Managing Editor of Sports, the football beat reporter and a sports desk editor. George also co-authored The Daily's recent book documenting the rise of Stanford football, "Rags to Roses." He is a senior from Painted Post, NY majoring in Biology. To contact him, please email at gchen15@stanford.edu.
  • Ben

Oregon beavers?