RT @StanfordWTennis: Follow @Gibbsyyyy on Saturday in @usopen third round against No. 11 seed Flavia Pennetta. 8 a.m. PT, first match insid…: 3 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @StanfordWVB: Final: @StanfordWVB 3, @CycloneVB 0 (25-16, 25-18, 25-19). Card wins its season opener for the 6th straight year #gostanfo: 14 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @Pac12Networks: Two goals? No. 12 @StanfordFH's Lauren Becker did that in the 4-0 win over No. 18 @delawarefh on Friday. Interview: http…: 15 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @StanfordWVB: Long rally ends in a kill by Howard from the back row! 6-4 Card in the 3rd #gostanford #AVCAShowcase: 15 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Get ready RT @dohyoungpark: If S. Carolina loses today, @StanfordFB will have longest active home win streak in the country (16) #TAMUvsSC: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Big day for Stanford athletes -- @Gibbsyyyy wins again at the US Open, @Chiney321 is WNBA ROY, and @JmoSmooth13 named to USMNT roster: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport

Stanford football live blog: No. 5 Stanford takes down No. 3 Oregon 26-20

Welcome to The Daily’s live blog of tonight’s contest between the No. 5 Stanford Cardinal (7-1, 5-1 Pac-12) and the No. 3 Oregon Ducks (8-0, 5-0) at Stanford Stadium. We’ll be updating this page all evening with live coverage and analysis. Please also follow us on Twitter @StanfordSports for extended coverage and commentary. All times are Pacific.

(Hiram Duran Alvarez/The Stanford Daily)

Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota (left), the Heisman Trophy frontrunner, has yet to throw an interception this season. Fifth-year senior inside linebacker Shayne Skov (right) and the stingy Cardinal defense look to change that tonight as No. 5 Stanford and No. 3 Oregon battle for Pac-12 North supremacy. (Hiram Duran Alvarez/The Stanford Daily)

About George Chen

George Chen is the President and Editor in Chief of The Stanford Daily. Previously he worked at The Daily as the Executive Editor, Managing Editor of Sports, the football beat reporter and a sports desk editor. George also co-authored The Daily's recent book documenting the rise of Stanford football, "Rags to Roses." He is a junior from Painted Post, NY majoring in Biology. To contact him, please email eic@stanforddaily.com.
  • Ben

Oregon beavers?