Stanford falls to UC Irvine 1-0 in extra time: 2 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Batteer offside to end regular time, we're headed to golden goal and extra time: 2 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Batteer earns a corner on the counter: 2 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Another Stanford header off of a corner goes wide: 2 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Edwards for Skundrich: 2 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford really lacking the last ball: 2 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Vincent collides with heads with a UCI player: 2 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Morris also back in: 2 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Ty Thompson comes on for Austin Meyer: 2 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
UCI look as though they may be content to try and play for penalties, no one even attempted to get on the end of the last cross: 3 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport

Stanford football live blog: No. 5 Stanford takes down No. 3 Oregon 26-20

Welcome to The Daily’s live blog of tonight’s contest between the No. 5 Stanford Cardinal (7-1, 5-1 Pac-12) and the No. 3 Oregon Ducks (8-0, 5-0) at Stanford Stadium. We’ll be updating this page all evening with live coverage and analysis. Please also follow us on Twitter @StanfordSports for extended coverage and commentary. All times are Pacific.

(Hiram Duran Alvarez/The Stanford Daily)

Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota (left), the Heisman Trophy frontrunner, has yet to throw an interception this season. Fifth-year senior inside linebacker Shayne Skov (right) and the stingy Cardinal defense look to change that tonight as No. 5 Stanford and No. 3 Oregon battle for Pac-12 North supremacy. (Hiram Duran Alvarez/The Stanford Daily)

About George Chen

George Chen is a senior staff writer at The Stanford Daily who writes football, football and more football. Previously he worked at The Daily as the President and Editor in Chief, Executive Editor, Managing Editor of Sports, the football beat reporter and a sports desk editor. George also co-authored The Daily's recent book documenting the rise of Stanford football, "Rags to Roses." He is a senior from Painted Post, NY majoring in Biology. To contact him, please email at gchen15@stanford.edu.
  • Ben

Oregon beavers?