RT @StanfordFH: What a comeback by the Card! After going down 2-0, Stanford rallies for 3 unanswered goals to get the W! #GoStanford: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
.@StanfordWVB sweeps Minnesota to cap off a 2-0 opening weekend. Big tests next week vs. current No. 1 PSU and No. 8 Ill. at State College: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford block coming up big today: 5 in the 1st, 5 in the 2nd set so far. Card up 19-17 in the second set, up 1-0 in the match.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport

Stanford football live blog: No. 5 Stanford takes down No. 3 Oregon 26-20

Welcome to The Daily’s live blog of tonight’s contest between the No. 5 Stanford Cardinal (7-1, 5-1 Pac-12) and the No. 3 Oregon Ducks (8-0, 5-0) at Stanford Stadium. We’ll be updating this page all evening with live coverage and analysis. Please also follow us on Twitter @StanfordSports for extended coverage and commentary. All times are Pacific.

(Hiram Duran Alvarez/The Stanford Daily)

Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota (left), the Heisman Trophy frontrunner, has yet to throw an interception this season. Fifth-year senior inside linebacker Shayne Skov (right) and the stingy Cardinal defense look to change that tonight as No. 5 Stanford and No. 3 Oregon battle for Pac-12 North supremacy. (Hiram Duran Alvarez/The Stanford Daily)

About George Chen

George Chen is a senior staff writer at The Stanford Daily who writes football, football and more football. Previously he worked at The Daily as the President and Editor in Chief, Executive Editor, Managing Editor of Sports, the football beat reporter and a sports desk editor. George also co-authored The Daily's recent book documenting the rise of Stanford football, "Rags to Roses." He is a senior from Painted Post, NY majoring in Biology. To contact him, please email at gchen15@stanford.edu.
  • Ben

Oregon beavers?