RT @StanfordWTennis: .@CarolZhao95 is moving on at the @BOTWClassic! With Zhao leading 6-2, 1-0, @wickytennis retires and the match is done…: 4 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Upset alert at Bank of the West Classic: rising Stanford sophomore Carol Zhao takes 1st set against world's No. 65 player, Yanina Wickmayer.: 4 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
#FullbackU RT @RWilliams_6: I am very blessed and honored to announce my commitment to STANFORD UNIVERSITY. #GoCardinal 🌲🌲🌲: 6 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @TyGaff: Sincere appreciation to @Panthers nation for the support and love. I couldn't have asked for anything more given my injury. Tha…: 24 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Tyler Gaffney's path: minor-league baseball->1,700-yard 2013->NFL Draft->season-ending injury->waiver wire pickup while hurt. All in 2 yrs.: 24 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @AdamSchefter: Patriots claimed former Panthers rookie RB Tyler Gaffney on waivers today after Carolina tried to sneak him through waive…: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport

Stanford football live blog: No. 5 Stanford takes down No. 3 Oregon 26-20

Welcome to The Daily’s live blog of tonight’s contest between the No. 5 Stanford Cardinal (7-1, 5-1 Pac-12) and the No. 3 Oregon Ducks (8-0, 5-0) at Stanford Stadium. We’ll be updating this page all evening with live coverage and analysis. Please also follow us on Twitter @StanfordSports for extended coverage and commentary. All times are Pacific.

(Hiram Duran Alvarez/The Stanford Daily)

Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota (left), the Heisman Trophy frontrunner, has yet to throw an interception this season. Fifth-year senior inside linebacker Shayne Skov (right) and the stingy Cardinal defense look to change that tonight as No. 5 Stanford and No. 3 Oregon battle for Pac-12 North supremacy. (Hiram Duran Alvarez/The Stanford Daily)

About George Chen

George Chen is the President and Editor in Chief of The Stanford Daily. Previously he worked at The Daily as the Executive Editor, Managing Editor of Sports, the football beat reporter and a sports desk editor. George also co-authored The Daily's recent book documenting the rise of Stanford football, "Rags to Roses." He is a junior from Painted Post, NY majoring in Biology. To contact him, please email eic@stanforddaily.com.
  • Ben

Oregon beavers?