RT @StanfordSports: PSA: student tickets are now available to be claimed for Saturday's matchup against USC: 2 hours ago, The Stanford Daily

Police Blotter, Jan. 24 to Jan. 28

This report covers a selection of incidents from Jan. 24 through Jan. 28 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Thursday, Jan. 24

A bike was stolen from Twain North between 10:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.

A bike was stolen from Twain North between 11 p.m. on Jan. 23 and 8:45 a.m. on Jan. 24.

A computer was stolen from the Landau Economics Building between 8 a.m. on Jan. 7 and 10 a.m. on Jan. 24.

A bike was stolen from the Rains Complex between 10 p.m. on Jan. 23 and 10 a.m. on Jan. 24.

An iPhone was stolen from the Doyle Clubhouse between 4 p.m. on Jan. 21 and 6:45 a.m. on Jan. 24.

Friday, Jan. 25

A male was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol on Serra Mall at 11:50 p.m.

Saturday, Jan. 26

A Macbook was stolen from a room in Granada between 5 p.m. on Jan. 25 and 5 p.m. on Jan. 26.

An intoxicated subject was transported to Stanford Hospital from 200 University Avenue at 12:35 p.m.

Sunday, Jan. 27

A male was reported by an anonymous party, booked on a warrant outside of Santa Clara County and transported to San Jose Main Jail at 8:10 a.m.

A license plate was stolen from outside Storey House between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m.

An unknown suspect created an internet social networking account in the name of the victim between 3:45 a.m. on Jan. 26 and 10 p.m. on Jan. 27. Friends of the victim were contacted concerning private matters.

Monday, Jan. 28

A GPS device was stolen from Parking Structure 1 between 3:25 a.m. and 3:35 a.m.

A male was cited and released for misuse of a handicap placard at the corner of 700 Block Street and Quarry Road.

A U-locked bike was stolen from outside the Munger Graduate Apartments at 10 p.m. on Jan. 25.

An attempted burglary of a vehicle in Parking Structure 1 occurred between 6:30 p.m. on Jan. 27 and 8 a.m. on Jan. 28.

- Contact Liam Kinney at liamk@stanford.edu or on Twitter at @Stanford_Crimes.

About Liam Kinney

Liam Kinney is a hip young thing from Aspen, Colo. He has been a contributing writer at the Daily for a year, and now has his own column. Currently a sophomore, Liam is a prospective Classics and Symbolic Systems double major. He enjoys finishing books, cooking edible food, and reaching the top of the climbing wall - in other words, he is rarely satisfied.