RT @wilnerhotline: Comcast agrees to make @Pac12Networks available thru Pac12Now app, in addition to Xfinity. Goes live today at 1 p.m.: 12 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @Gibbsyyyy: First slam win at the US OPEN!!!!!!! Whaaat 😁: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @JB_Long: Party in backfield? More like rave. @StanfordFball NATIONAL ranks under Shaw: Sacks - 1 Sack Differential-1 TFLs - 1 TFL Diffe…: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @StanfordRivals: Starting ILB Blake Martinez said his body fat percentage has decreased by 50% since the beginning of his #Stanford care…: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @DavidMLombardi: Ronnie Harris will likely start at CB for Stanford on Saturday vs. UC Davis as Alex Carter works back into things: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport

SPORTS BRIEF: Softball two weeks away

The No. 21 Stanford softball team will open its 2013 season two weeks from today when it travels to Tempe, Ariz. for the Kajikawa Classic. It will open the campaign against Bradley at 3 p.m. on Feb. 7.

The Cardinal will play its first game at Boyd & Jill Smith Family Stadium at 5 p.m. on Feb. 13 against Santa Clara. It will host the Stanford Nike Invitational the following week.

Seven Stanford games will be televised by the Pac-12 Networks, starting with its trip to Oregon on Sunday, March 24. The Cardinal’s Pac-12 season begins in Eugene on March 23.

­—Joseph Beyda

About The Daily Sports Staff

The Daily Sports Staff is the collective moniker of an overworked, beleaguered, underpaid collection of sportswriters that feel comfortable enough with their own self-identities to give up any sense of individualism for the good of the sports section. To contact The Daily Sports Staff, send an email to dpark027 'at' stanford.edu to reach Do-Hyoung Park, keeper of the souls of those sportswriters.