Police blotter, Jan. 7 to Jan. 15

This report covers a selection of incidents from Jan. 7 to Jan. 15, as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Wednesday, Jan. 7

A bike was stolen from Tresidder Union between 11:30 and 11:50 a.m.

A bike was stolen from the Environmental Safety Facility between Nov. 1, 2012 and 8 a.m. on Jan. 7.

A bike was stolen from Lane Hall between 9 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.

Tuesday, Jan. 8

A wallet was stolen from the Packard Electrical Engineering Building between 10:30 and 10:40 a.m.

A bike was stolen from Florence Moore Hall between Dec. 17 and 5 a.m. on Jan. 8.

A bike was stolen from the Old Chemistry Building between 1 a.m. and 1:10 a.m.

Thursday, Jan. 9

A purse was stolen from a car near at the intersection of Mears Court and Stanford Avenue between 2:20 p.m. and 3:15 p.m.

Friday, Jan. 10

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail for public intoxication between 12:30 and 1:30 a.m.

Saturday, Jan. 11

Currency was stolen from Munger Building 1 between 8:59 and 9:01 a.m.

A male was detained for hitting an emergency blue tower button and walking away. The suspect was cited and released for being in possession of less than an ounce of marijuana between 11:54 and 11:55 p.m.

A bike was stolen from the Gates Computer Science Building between 11:50 a.m. and 12:08 p.m.

An iPad was stolen from the Huang Engineering Center between 4 and 5 a.m.

A trespasser was admonished at the Bookstore between 3:30 and 3:45 p.m.

Sunday, Jan. 12

No incidents were reported.

Monday, Jan. 13

A bike was stolen from Kimball Hall between 2:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.

Tuesday, Jan. 14

A bike was stolen from Building 310 between 10 and 11 a.m.

An iPhone was stolen from the Angell Field South Bleachers between 8:30 and 9:30 a.m.

A bike was stolen from Building 36 in Escondido Village between 7:15 p.m. on Jan. 12 and 10:00 a.m. on Jan. 14.

Wednesday, Jan. 15

A leaf blower was stolen from Tresidder Union between 11 a.m. and 12:15 p.m.

About Liam Kinney

Liam Kinney is a hip young thing from Aspen, Colo. He has been a contributing writer at the Daily for a year, and now has his own column. Currently a sophomore, Liam is a prospective Classics and Symbolic Systems double major. He enjoys finishing books, cooking edible food, and reaching the top of the climbing wall - in other words, he is rarely satisfied.