Police blotter, Dec. 15 – Jan. 7

This report covers a selection of incidents from Dec. 15 through Jan. 7 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Saturday, Dec. 15

A phone was stolen from Tresidder Union between 7 p.m. and 7:10 p.m.

A wallet and currency were stolen from Bob between 4:15 a.m. and 4:30 a.m.

Sunday, Dec. 16

No incidents were reported.

Monday, Dec. 17

No incidents were reported.

Tuesday, Dec. 18

A female was cited and released for driving without a license near the corner of Galvez Street and Campus Drive at 10:35 a.m.

A female was cited and released for driving without a license near the corner of Palm Drive and Arboretum Road at 7:21 a.m.

Wednesday, Dec. 19

A parking permit was stolen near the corner of Campus Drive and Bonair Siding between 1:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.

Thursday, Dec. 20

A male was cited and released for driving on a suspended license at 7:55 a.m. near the intersection of Campus Drive and Bowdoin Lane.

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for indecent exposure near the intersection of Serra Street and El Camino Real at 3 p.m.

Friday, Dec. 21

No incidents were reported.

Saturday, Dec. 22

No incidents were reported.

Sunday, Dec. 23

No incidents were reported.

Monday, Dec. 24

A bike was stolen from Jing Lyman Commons between 5 p.m. on Dec. 22 and 3 p.m. on Dec. 24.

Tuesday, Dec. 25

No incidents were reported.

Wednesday, Dec. 26

A bike was stolen from Murray between 5 p.m. on Dec. 16 and 9 a.m. on Dec. 26.

Thursday, Dec. 27

No incidents were reported.

Friday, Dec. 28

No incidents were reported.

Saturday, Dec. 29

No incidents were reported.

Sunday, Dec. 30

No incidents were reported.

Monday, Dec. 31

A male was cited and released for driving on a suspended license near the intersection of Campus Drive and Arguello Way at 11:25 a.m.

A male was cited and released on a parole violation at 12:30 a.m. near the intersection of Old Page Mill Road and Page Mill Road.

Tuesday, Jan. 1

There was a domestic dispute at Escondido Village Studio 5 between 3:20 a.m. and 3:30 a.m.

Wednesday, Jan. 2

A bike was stolen from Escondido Village 3 Building 101 between 11 a.m. on Dec. 29 and 1 a.m. on Jan. 2.

A male was cited and released for driving without a license near the corner of Palm Road and Palm Drive.

Thursday, Jan. 3

No incidents were reported.

Friday, Jan. 4

A purse was stolen from a car outside the Nixon School between 1 p.m. and 1:40 p.m.

Saturday, Jan. 5

No incidents were reported.

Sunday, Jan. 6

A bike was stolen from Tresidder Union between 11:30 a.m. and 11:50 a.m.

Contact Liam Kinney at liamk@stanford.edu.

About Liam Kinney

Liam Kinney is a hip young thing from Aspen, Colo. He has been a contributing writer at the Daily for a year, and now has his own column. Currently a sophomore, Liam is a prospective Classics and Symbolic Systems double major. He enjoys finishing books, cooking edible food, and reaching the top of the climbing wall - in other words, he is rarely satisfied.