Shaw: No-call on Owusu hit was "questionable": 1 day ago, StanfordDaily Sports
In the span of 25 seconds, Stanford scores 13 points to win the game. Cardinal escape a tough one in the Rose Bowl, 22-13.: 1 day ago, StanfordDaily Sports
It's Hail Mary time in Pasadena.: 1 day ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Ten seconds left, UCLA needs 25 yards for a field goal attempt.: 1 day ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Stanford leads 16-13, UCLA has 24 seconds to break their eight game losing streak to the Cardinal.: 1 day ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Arcega-Whiteside had no catches before this game. Huge day is an understatement.: 1 day ago, StanfordDaily Sports
First and goal Stanford with 29 seconds remaining. Let's see which team wants it more.: 1 day ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Another catch for Arcega-Whiteside, who is now Stanford's second leading reciver: 1 day ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Trenton Irwin has 20 more yards than the rest of Stanford combined.: 1 day ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Stanford gets the stop. Cardinal have 2:05, no timeouts, need a touchdown.: 1 day ago, StanfordDaily Sports

Pac-12 releases Stanford football schedule for 2013, this time officially

After accidentally releasing an early look at Stanford football’s 2013 schedule, the Pac-12 officially announced the full slate of games for next season on Thursday, highlighted by a Nov.-7 showdown with Oregon that will likely be broadcast on national television.

Stanford’s early-season schedule was unkind to starter Josh Nunes (above) in 2012. As a redshirt sophomore, Kevin Hogan looks to have an easier opening stretch in 2013. (SIMON WARBY/The Stanford Daily)

Here is the schedule in full:

Sept. 7 – vs. San Jose State
Sept. 14 – at Army
Sept. 21 – vs. Arizona State
Sept. 28 – at Washington State
Oct. 5 – vs. Washington
Oct. 12 – at Utah
Oct. 19 – vs. UCLA
Oct. 26 – at Oregon State
Nov. 2 – BYE
Nov. 7 (Thursday) – vs. Oregon
Nov. 16 – at USC
Nov. 23 – vs. Cal
Nov. 30 – vs. Notre Dame

Dec. 7 (Saturday) – Pac-12 Championship Game

Quick hits: The big game on the schedule is clearly the clash against the Ducks on a Thursday night, which could once again have national-title implications. Hopefully having nine months to prepare will allow Stanford Stadium to fill for what should be a battle for the Pac-12 North Division title.

The traditional rivalry with California is back to its traditional pre-Thanksgiving slot, Nov. 23rd.

The back end of the schedule is absolutely loaded. After a pretty breezy six-game stretch to open the season, although San Jose State might start the year ranked and Washington is definitely no pushover, the final month of the season has Oregon, USC, Cal and Notre Dame in that order. Three of the four teams, sorry Bears, have the potential to be top-10 teams. Talk about brutal.

For more detailed analysis, check out Sam Fisher’s reaction here.

About Miles Bennett-Smith

Miles Bennett-Smith is Chief Operating Officer at The Daily. An avid sports fan from Penryn, Calif., Miles graduated in 2013 with a Bachelor's degree in American Studies. He has previously served as the Editor in Chief and President at The Daily. He has also worked as a reporter for The Sacramento Bee. Email him at eic@stanforddaily.com