Langsdorf's header is saved and that'll do it. Santa Barbara defeats @StanfordMSoccer 1-0.: 2 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Bashti has a header go just wide. Only a minute left.: 2 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
3 minutes to go. All out attack on from Stanford.: 2 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
A series of UCSB injuries has slowed the second half. 12 minutes remaining with Stanford still trailing 1-0.: 3 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Second corner for the Card in as many minutes here late in the second half.: 3 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Now 18 minutes on the clock. A little more urgency coming from Stanford.: 3 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Card certainly on the attack. Still 25 minutes to go.: 3 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Morris finds Bashti in the middle on a counter attack, but his shot is saved. 29 minutes left, still 1-0 UCSB.: 3 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Long-range shot from Verso sails high. Card searching for an equalizer, 35 minutes left.: 3 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport

SPORTS BRIEFS: Thomas named Lott Impact finalist; school struggles to sell Pac-12 title game tickets

Thomas named Lott IMPACT finalist

Fifth-year senior outside linebacker Chase Thomas is one of four finalists for the Lott IMPACT Trophy, the Pacific Club IMPACT Foundation announced Thursday. Thomas was named a semifinalist for the award, which recognizes both athletic performance and personal character, two weeks ago.

Thomas and the rest of the No. 8 Cardinal’s dominant front seven lead the nation in rushing defense, tackles for loss and sacks, and set a school record when they allowed only 76 yards of total offense against Colorado.

Ticket sales down for Pac-12 Championship Game

Only 30,000 of the 50,000 seats in Stanford Stadium had been sold for the Pac-12 Championship Game as of Wednesday morning, the San Jose Mercury News reported yesterday. Stanford’s director of ticket sales and services still expected the final attendance to reach into the mid-40,000s.

Last year’s inaugural conference title game between UCLA and Oregon filled 54,000-seat Autzen Stadium.

—Joseph Beyda