@treeSIDjorge Yet the Cardinal has won the conference five times over that stretch...: 20 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @treeSIDjorge: Two-time defending champion Stanford second in Pac-12 preseason media poll ... poll began in 1961, Cardinal not once pick…: 20 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @CWCameronWalker: By far the hardest decision of my life, but I will spend the next chapter of my life at Stanford University under Coac…: 3 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @StanfordRivals: Four-star forward Cameron Walker, the nation's No. 61 player, just tweeted that he has committed to #Stanford. Huge get…: 3 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport

Instant Replay: Stepfan Taylor’s power burst

Every week, Winston Shi will break down a play from the previous weekend’s football game. Here is his take on Stanford’s popular “power” offensive set and the play that sprung running back Stepfan Taylor for a 26-yard score in the Cardinal’s win over Colorado.

Instant Replay: Stepfan Taylor’s power burst (Lauren Wilson/The Stanford Daily)

About Winston Shi

Winston Shi is an opinions columnist and senior staff writer for The Stanford Daily and was the Managing Editor of Opinions for Volume 245 (February-June 2014). He also sits on The Daily's Editorial Board. Previously, he worked at The Daily as a staff writer for the sports section. He is a junior originally from Southern California and majors in history. In his free time, he likes to read, travel and write about himself in the third person. Contact him at wshi94@stanford.edu.