Stanford falls to UC Irvine 1-0 in extra time: 17 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Batteer offside to end regular time, we're headed to golden goal and extra time: 17 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Batteer earns a corner on the counter: 17 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Another Stanford header off of a corner goes wide: 17 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Edwards for Skundrich: 17 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford really lacking the last ball: 17 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Vincent collides with heads with a UCI player: 17 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Morris also back in: 17 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Ty Thompson comes on for Austin Meyer: 17 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
UCI look as though they may be content to try and play for penalties, no one even attempted to get on the end of the last cross: 17 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport

Instant Replay: Stepfan Taylor’s power burst

Every week, Winston Shi will break down a play from the previous weekend’s football game. Here is his take on Stanford’s popular “power” offensive set and the play that sprung running back Stepfan Taylor for a 26-yard score in the Cardinal’s win over Colorado.

Instant Replay: Stepfan Taylor’s power burst (Lauren Wilson/The Stanford Daily)

About Winston Shi

Winston Shi is an opinions columnist and senior staff writer for The Stanford Daily and was the Managing Editor of Opinions for Volume 245 (February-June 2014). He also sits on The Daily's Editorial Board. Previously, he worked at The Daily as a staff writer for the sports section. He is a junior from Thousand Oaks, California and majors in history. In his free time, he likes to read, travel and write about himself in the third person. Contact him at wshi94@stanford.edu.