PSA: student tickets are now available to be claimed for Saturday's matchup against USC: 14 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @DavidMLombardi: The news out of Stanford presser: LBs Hemschoot, Palma out. Noor Davis expanded depth role vs USC. Lil concerning given…: 9 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @StanfordRivals: Zach Hoffpauir will start at safety opposite Jordan Richards this Saturday for Stanford.: 9 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford falls to 13th in the AP poll.: 11 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
The Card is now the second-highest Pac-12 team in the Coaches Poll -- UCLA slipped to 11 after its close win against Virginia.: 12 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford No. 10 in this week's Coaches Poll.: 12 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @samfisher908: Huge props to @davidcohn4 whose call of the @TyMontgomery2 PR TD won him @NCAAFootball student-radio call of the week htt…: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport

Instant Replay: Stepfan Taylor’s power burst

Every week, Winston Shi will break down a play from the previous weekend’s football game. Here is his take on Stanford’s popular “power” offensive set and the play that sprung running back Stepfan Taylor for a 26-yard score in the Cardinal’s win over Colorado.

Instant Replay: Stepfan Taylor’s power burst (Lauren Wilson/The Stanford Daily)

About Winston Shi

Winston Shi is an opinions columnist and senior staff writer for The Stanford Daily and was the Managing Editor of Opinions for Volume 245 (February-June 2014). He also sits on The Daily's Editorial Board. Previously, he worked at The Daily as a staff writer for the sports section. He is a junior originally from Southern California and majors in history. In his free time, he likes to read, travel and write about himself in the third person. Contact him at wshi94@stanford.edu.