RT @AndyLucksBeard: I hear Marcus Mariota is taking golf & yoga this quarter. My senior year was more demanding, and I'm just a beard. #go…: 8 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @agonzalezAP: Tough blow for former Stanford football/baseball star Tyler Gaffney w/ season-ending knee injury (via @SteveReedAP) http:/…: 18 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @wilnerhotline: Stanford WR Ty Montgomery questionable for opener vs UC Davis b/c arm injury. Per HC David Shaw: "It will be close for U…: 3 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
@treeSIDjorge Yet the Cardinal has won the conference five times over that stretch...: 5 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @treeSIDjorge: Two-time defending champion Stanford second in Pac-12 preseason media poll ... poll began in 1961, Cardinal not once pick…: 5 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport

Instant Replay: Pattern-match coverage against Oregon State

Every week, Winston Shi will break down a play from the previous weekend’s football game. Here is his take on the second to last play of the game when Alex Debniak sacked Cody Vaz on a critical third down in Stanford’s win over Oregon State.

About Winston Shi

Winston Shi is an opinions columnist and senior staff writer for The Stanford Daily and was the Managing Editor of Opinions for Volume 245 (February-June 2014). He also sits on The Daily's Editorial Board. Previously, he worked at The Daily as a staff writer for the sports section. He is a junior originally from Southern California and majors in history. In his free time, he likes to read, travel and write about himself in the third person. Contact him at wshi94@stanford.edu.