Shaw: No-call on Owusu hit was "questionable": 10 hours ago, StanfordDaily Sports
In the span of 25 seconds, Stanford scores 13 points to win the game. Cardinal escape a tough one in the Rose Bowl, 22-13.: 11 hours ago, StanfordDaily Sports
It's Hail Mary time in Pasadena.: 11 hours ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Ten seconds left, UCLA needs 25 yards for a field goal attempt.: 11 hours ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Stanford leads 16-13, UCLA has 24 seconds to break their eight game losing streak to the Cardinal.: 11 hours ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Arcega-Whiteside had no catches before this game. Huge day is an understatement.: 11 hours ago, StanfordDaily Sports
First and goal Stanford with 29 seconds remaining. Let's see which team wants it more.: 11 hours ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Another catch for Arcega-Whiteside, who is now Stanford's second leading reciver: 11 hours ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Trenton Irwin has 20 more yards than the rest of Stanford combined.: 11 hours ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Stanford gets the stop. Cardinal have 2:05, no timeouts, need a touchdown.: 11 hours ago, StanfordDaily Sports

BRIEF: Field Hockey cleans up at NorPac awards

Stanford field hockey hits the road tomorrow for the team’s first-round matchup with Radford in the NorPac Championships, but the Cardinal received some good news on Wednesday when the all-conference awards were released.

Senior Becky Dru defended her title as Player of the Year in the conference, while sophomore Kelsey Harbin earned Defensive Player of the Year honors and Tara Danielson doubled up with her second consecutive Coach of the Year award.

It was the fifth Player of the Year award for Dru, one of the most decorated players in NorPac history and an NFHCA First Team All-American last season. Danielson has also started her career off at the Farm in style, compiling a 44-16 record in three seasons.

The All-NorPac team was also filled with Stanford players–six of the 11 spots went to the Card–as junior Hope Burke, sophomores Harbin and Alex McCawley and freshmen Dulcie Davies and Maddie Secco were all recognized. Burke was also named to the All-Academic team.

No. 14 Stanford and Radford will square off today at 1 p.m. in Farmville, Va. on the campus of Longwood University.

About Miles Bennett-Smith

Miles Bennett-Smith is Chief Operating Officer at The Daily. An avid sports fan from Penryn, Calif., Miles graduated in 2013 with a Bachelor's degree in American Studies. He has previously served as the Editor in Chief and President at The Daily. He has also worked as a reporter for The Sacramento Bee. Email him at eic@stanforddaily.com