RT @StanfordRivals: Stanford has now scored at least 40 points in three straight games. The last time they accomplished that was in the And…: 15 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Michael Rector leads Stanford in receptions. With 4. Hogan spreading the ball as evenly as possible, per usual.: 18 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford defense shuts down Arizona after offense puts up a score. Very important response following early TD for Wildcats.: 23 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Of Wright's seven rushing TDs: 6 for 1 yards, 1 for 2 yards: 25 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Wright's second touchdown of the night gives Stanford a 34-10 lead. Cardinal rolling.: 26 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
For anyone that owns Christian McCaffrey in fantasy football, Remound Wright is about as frustrating as possible.: 28 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Arizona defensive line looks very worn out. Shaw throwing the everything but the kitchen sink at them isn't helping their cause.: 32 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
3 minutes into 2nd half, McCaffrey has 213 all purpose yards. Averaging 222.25 per game over first 4.: 34 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
75 yards in 2:43. Stanford tested Jerrard Randall and he has finally responded with accurate throws. 27-10 Stanford: 38 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Randall getting much more reign to throw the deep ball compared to start of game.: 40 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport

BRIEF: Field Hockey cleans up at NorPac awards

Stanford field hockey hits the road tomorrow for the team’s first-round matchup with Radford in the NorPac Championships, but the Cardinal received some good news on Wednesday when the all-conference awards were released.

Senior Becky Dru defended her title as Player of the Year in the conference, while sophomore Kelsey Harbin earned Defensive Player of the Year honors and Tara Danielson doubled up with her second consecutive Coach of the Year award.

It was the fifth Player of the Year award for Dru, one of the most decorated players in NorPac history and an NFHCA First Team All-American last season. Danielson has also started her career off at the Farm in style, compiling a 44-16 record in three seasons.

The All-NorPac team was also filled with Stanford players–six of the 11 spots went to the Card–as junior Hope Burke, sophomores Harbin and Alex McCawley and freshmen Dulcie Davies and Maddie Secco were all recognized. Burke was also named to the All-Academic team.

No. 14 Stanford and Radford will square off today at 1 p.m. in Farmville, Va. on the campus of Longwood University.

About Miles Bennett-Smith

Miles Bennett-Smith is Chief Operating Officer at The Daily. An avid sports fan from Penryn, Calif., Miles graduated in 2013 with a Bachelor's degree in American Studies. He has previously served as the Editor in Chief and President at The Daily. He has also worked as a reporter for The Sacramento Bee. Email him at