Police Blotter, Oct. 11-16

This report covers a selection of incidents from Oct. 11 through Oct. 16 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Thursday, Oct. 11

A bike was stolen from outside of Cedro between 9 p.m. on Oct. 10 and 6:45 a.m. on Oct. 11.

A duffel bag was stolen from a vehicle parked in the Stock Farm lot between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Friday, Oct. 12

A female was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol near the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Campus Drive at 11:50 p.m.

Saturday, Oct. 13

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated near the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Campus Drive at 1:35 a.m.

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated near the intersection of Running Farm Lane and Escondido Road at 5:35 a.m.

A bike was stolen from outside the Munger Graduate Residences, Building 4, sometime between 10 a.m. on Oct. 8 and 4 p.m. on Oct. 13.

A bike was stolen from outside of Larkin North between 11:30 p.m. on Oct. 12 and 8 p.m. on Oct. 13.

A male was cited and released for driving unlicensed at 11:25 p.m. near the intersection of Serra Street and Campus Drive.

Sunday, Oct. 14

A bike was stolen from outside of Casa Zapata between 9 p.m. on Oct. 13 and 6 p.m. on Oct. 14.

Tuesday, Oct. 16

A female was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for domestic violence at 12:45 a.m. An emergency protected order was granted.

Alice Phillips '15 is Managing Editor of News at The Stanford Daily. Previously, she worked as the paper's Deputy Editor, Chief Copy Editor, a News Desk Editor and a News Staff Writer. Alice is a biology major from Los Angeles, California.