Police Blotter, Sept. 21 – Oct. 3

This report covers a selection of incidents from Sept. 21 through Oct. 3 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Friday, Sept. 21

A U-locked bike was stolen from a rack outside Chi Theta Chi sometime between midnight on Sept. 6 and midnight on Sept. 21.

A U-locked bike was stolen from the rack outside Donner between 4:30 p.m. on Sept. 20 and 10:45 a.m. on Sept. 21.

A wallet was reported lost or stolen from the Arrillaga Family Dining Commons between 2 p.m. and 6:55 p.m.

Saturday, Sept. 22

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated near the Main Quad at 1 a.m.

Sunday, Sept. 23

A bike was stolen near the intersection of Junipero Serra Road and Stanford Avenue between 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.

Monday, Sept. 24

A male was transported from Kappa Alpha Theta to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for outstanding warrants at 10 a.m.

A U-locked bike was stolen from outside Lantana between 2 a.m. and 10 a.m.

Somebody smashed in the right rear quarter panel of a vehicle parked in the 1700 block of Stanford Avenue and stole a purse between 9:35 a.m. and 11 a.m.

An unlocked bike was stolen from outside the Escondido V high-rise between 11:15 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.

Two juveniles were cited and released for being minors in possession of alcohol near 680 Lomita at 10:25 p.m.

Tuesday, Sept. 25

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail at 10:37 a.m. and booked for being in possession of methamphetamines.

Somebody was seen peeping into a dormitory window in Okada between 10:45 p.m. and 10:50 p.m. The case has been referred to the District Attorney.

Wednesday, Sept. 26

A bike was stolen from outside the Lyman Graduate Residences between 7 p.m. on Sept. 25 and 9 a.m. on Sept. 26.

A bike was stolen near 80 Olmstead Road between 9:15 p.m. on Sept. 25 and 6 p.m. on Sept. 26.

Thursday, Sept. 27

A male and a female were transported to the San Jose Main Jail at 12:24 a.m. and booked for being publicly intoxicated near the intersection of Galvez Street and Memorial Way.

A female was cited and released for petty theft at the Stanford Bookstore between 12:05 p.m. and 12:10 p.m.

Two males were cited and released for being minors in possession of alcohol near Sigma Nu at 6:40 p.m.

Friday, Sept. 28

A bike was stolen from outside Cedro between 9 a.m. and 9:50 a.m.

A female was transported to the San Jose Main Jail at 11:30 p.m. and booked for being publicly intoxicated near the intersection of Campus Drive and Mayfield Avenue.

A male was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol near Bob at 11:30 p.m.

Saturday, Sept. 29

A male was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol near Mars at 12:05 a.m.

A male was cited and released for creating a public nuisance by urinating in public near Levin Field at 1:10 a.m.

A battery, using the hands, was reported at Jerry between 2:15 a.m. and 2:30 a.m. The report cites one suspect, one victim and one witness.

Two males were cited and released for being minors in possession of alcohol near the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Lagunita Court at 11:10 p.m. One of the men was also cited for being in possession of less than one gram of marijuana.

Sunday, Sept. 30

Two people were cited and released for being minors in possession of alcohol near the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Lane W between 12:05 a.m. and 12:30 a.m. One of those people and a third party were cited and released for curfew violations.

A bike was stolen from outside Robinson House between 9 a.m. on Sept. 29 and 2 p.m. on Sept. 30.

A bike was stolen from outside Castano between midnight and 2:30 p.m.

An upset customer threw a sandwich at a victim at 2:35 p.m. in the Huang Engineering Center.  The victim did not sustain any injuries, and the case—classified as an assault battery with the use of a sandwich—is being referred to the District Attorney’s office.

A drain cover was stolen off of Building 120 between 4 p.m. on Sept. 29 and 3:55 p.m. on Sept. 30.

Monday, Oct. 1

No incidents were reported on Oct. 1.

Tuesday, Oct. 2

Two victims reported being spat upon by the suspect near Memorial Court at 12:05 a.m. on Oct. 2.

A male was cited and released for misusing a handicap placard near 340 Bonair Siding at 11 a.m.

A bike was stolen from outside Rains Building 28 between noon and 1:30 p.m.

Wednesday, Oct. 3

A bike was stolen from outside Jenkins in Governor’s Corner between 6 p.m. on Oct. 2 and 10:50 a.m. on Oct. 3.

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated near the intersection of Lasuen Mall and Campus Drive just before 3:30 p.m.

A bike was stolen from outside Florence Moore Hall at 9 p.m.

A male was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol near the intersection of Campus Drive and Mayfield Avenue at 10:15 p.m.

Alice Phillips '15 is Managing Editor of News at The Stanford Daily. Previously, she worked as the paper's Deputy Editor, Chief Copy Editor, a News Desk Editor and a News Staff Writer. Alice is a biology major from Los Angeles, California.