Colleen Lim to be director of admission

Colleen Lim M.A. ’80 has been named the University’s associate dean and director of admission, according to a University report.

She begins her new job on Sept. 22 and succeeds Bob Patterson, who left last June to be the director of college outreach at Chegg Inc.

Before coming to Stanford, Lim was the senior associate commissioner for governance and administration at the West Coast Conference. She also worked at Yale University from 1990 to 2007, joining as the senior assistant director of athletics and eventually becoming the senior associate director of athletics.

Lim has worked at Stanford before. In 2007, she left Yale to join Stanford as the university’s assistant dean of admission. At the same time, she served as the liaison to the Stanford Alumni Association and the Stanford Office of Development.

– Klaire Tan

• cardcounter

This didn’t get much publicity.  This is surprising to say the least.  Wasn’t Patterson here for less than a year?  He seemed to have done a good job but more continuity is needed.

Was there a major search done to replace Patterson?  I would like to see more details on Lim’s bio. Her credentials seem less than stellar for this position. 

What is the West Coast Conference?  Does that refer to the Athletic conference? 

Athletics Department at Yale for 17 years??? What does that have to do with admissions?

• casualpromdresses

If you are trying to achieve a bolder summer look, consider dying your shoes any color from watermelon to Palm Beach coral or cypress, depending on your wedding theme.The materials used to make a wedding gown are one of the major factors in determining the cut and the drape of the dress.You would not want to dye the dress and the risk of ruin, but you can add color to a white wedding dress is already making a trip to your favorite fashion designer, seamstress or tailor.Sweetheart bodices, once considered the ultimate in elegance for fairy tale weddings, now have a lot of competition.When the bride is wearing a lace wedding dress, Empire Bridesmaid Dress is more suitable for the bridesmaid.You may perhaps find an excellent listed 1 at bridal showrooms as well as other low cost merchants.

Our store has over 12,000 square feet of space that allows us to stock over 500 bridal gowns and close to 1,000 bridesmaids.The women who wear these evening dresses can set style statements and look different from the crowd. They do not have much time to go shopping in the stores nor have they open back wedding dresses to get them stitched.Differently shaped women can also find a dress perfect for their own body types and shapes.The halter neckline features a key hole cut-out with ruching at the bust to accentuate your figure.A high school girl waits for her prom night more than anything else.This is going to ensure that you do pick up the guitar and actually play and learn.You should pick a party dress which will enhance your best features.For the bridesmaid, she may choose one having a different style but same color as her dress.

At more casual parties, you can experiment with shorter dresses and flashier colors.In most cases, you can please your need without going out because of the wonderful convenience created by Internet.When you’re in causal environment, remember not to dress like a bum just because there are people you know. a line scoop tealength taffeta flower girl dresses 108265 bridesmaid dresses can be your saviors when you have been extra busy preparing for a wedding in the family.1. Simplicity is often more elegant than fussy details. In fact, at reasonable prices and excellent fitting, these party dresses can be your most important affordable designer elegant halter pleated evening dress 2011 101533 ingredients.Following a whole lot health care continues to be placed into picking out that will once-in-a-lifetime attire, it is essential to preserve them appropriately following big day has passed.Another very flattering silhouette for your big day is the A-line dress, a classic wedding gown shape that fits closely at the bodice, and then flares out softly to the hem.You want to be sure that your gown fits your personal sense of style, but also the type of wedding you want to have, all while making sure it looks fabulous on you.Halter skirt is also quite popular in 2012 and the special style looks great on tall women with wide shoulders.This is more for comfort than appearance.Electric Guitar Anyone interested in playing rock and roll, the one thing that has become totally required for the position of rock and roll star is the electric guitar.

Popular search engine:google.com

Advertisment ad adsense adlogger