Police Blotter

July 19, 2012, 2:27 a.m.

This report covers a selection of incidents from July 9 through July 15 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Sunday, July 9

A fraud theft occurred at 42 Olmsted Road sometime between July 3 at 12 p.m. and July 9 at 9 a.m.

A cable-locked bike was stolen from the bike rack at Lorry Lokey between 3 p.m. on July 3 and 10 a.m. on July 9.

A wall was vandalized at Dinkelspiel Auditorium at 11 a.m.

Monday, July 10

A male reported that he lost his wallet sometime after getting on the bus from Berkeley to Stanford University at Roble Hall sometime between 8 p.m. the night before and 12:01 a.m. on July 10.

A non-injury vehicle-vehicle collision occurred near the intersection of Lasuen Street and Campus Drive at 12:50 p.m.

Tuesday, July 11

A wallet was stolen from a purse located inside a conference room at the Landau Economics Building between 11:45 a.m. and 12 p.m. One of the credit cards was used in Palo Alto.

Wednesday, July 12

Someone used a stolen credit card to purchase rims and tires over the Internet at 137 Running Farm Lane between 1 p.m. on July 10 and 12:28 p.m. on July 12.

A male was cited and released for driving unlicensed near the intersection of Campus Drive and Cowell Lane at 8:15 p.m. The vehicle was not towed.

Thursday, July 13

A male was cited and released for driving unlicensed near the intersection of Page Mill and Page Mill West at 3 p.m.

Two books left at the Stanford Post Office were stolen between 2:45 p.m. and 3:15 p.m.

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for public intoxication at the Center for Nanoscale Science and Engineering between 2 p.m. and 3:45 p.m.

A cable-locked bike was stolen from Sunken Diamond between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.

Friday, July 14

An unlocked bike was stolen from Manzanita Field between 6:30 p.m. the night before and 2:30 a.m. on July 14.

An unlocked bike was stolen from outside Crothers Hall between 10 p.m. the night before and 12 p.m. on July 14.

A fire started when a cardboard box was accidentally placed on a lit stove at 4:30 p.m. in Studio 4, 51 Dudley Lane. The sprinkler system caused water damage in 12 rooms.

Saturday, July 15

Someone was cited and released for driving unlicensed at 11:45 a.m. near the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Lagunita Drive.

– Karen Feng