RT @StanfordSports: PSA: student tickets are now available to be claimed for Saturday's matchup against USC: 7 mins ago, The Stanford Daily

Jack Dorsey, Twitter co-founder, speaks to The Daily [AUDIO]

Jack Dorsey, co-founder of Twitter and CEO of Square, spoke with The Stanford Daily about a wide range of topics, sharing his advice to entrepreneurs, touching on Instagram and offering perspective on the competition between Stanford and Cornell for Applied Sciences NYC.

Jack Dorsey spoke to Stanford students about Square, the mobile payments company for which he serves as CEO (IAN GARCIA-DOTY/The Stanford Daily)

Dorsey was on campus to speak with students about Square, a mobile payments company. Check out the full length audio below.

About Billy Gallagher

Billy Gallagher is a senior staff writer at The Stanford Daily. He has previously worked at The Daily as editor in chief, a managing editor of news, news desk editor, sports desk editor and staff development editor. He is a junior from Villanova, PA majoring in Economics. He is also a writer for TechCrunch.