Police blotter

This report covers a selection of incidents from April 10 through April 15 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Tuesday, April 10

Two bikes were stolen between 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. near the intersection of Costanzo Street and Campus Drive.

Wednesday, April 11

A bike was stolen between 1:30 a.m. and 7 a.m. near Otero.

A bike was stolen outside Adams House between 9 p.m. the previous night and 10 a.m.

A bike parked outside Yost House was stolen between 9 p.m. the previous night and 10 a.m.

A bike was stolen near the History Corner between 10 a.m. and 10:55 a.m.

Sometime between 8 p.m. on April 5 and 12 p.m. on April 11, a bike was stolen outside Escondido Studio 1.

Thursday, April 12

A cell phone was stolen from the Geology Corner between 11 a.m. and 11:02 a.m.

Friday, April 13

Between 4 p.m. the previous night and 7:50 a.m., a bike was stolen outside Arroyo.

A bike was stolen outside Building 250 between 1:45 p.m. and 2:15 p.m.

Saturday, April 14

A male was cited and released for being a public nuisance near the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Santa Ynez Street at 12:40 a.m.

Someone was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated near the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Santa Ynez Street at 1 a.m.

A bike was stolen from outside the Center for Educational Research between 10 a.m. and 12:15 p.m.

A camera was stolen between 12:55 p.m. and 1 p.m. from the center wing of Encina Hall.

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked on a warrant from the San Jose State University Police Department at 3 p.m. in Braun Music Center.

Sunday, April 15

A male was cited and released for driving unlicensed at 1:35 a.m. near the intersection of Palm Drive and Campus Drive.

A male was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol at 3:55 a.m. in Mirlo.

Alice Phillips '15 is Managing Editor of News at The Stanford Daily. Previously, she worked as the paper's Deputy Editor, Chief Copy Editor, a News Desk Editor and a News Staff Writer. Alice is a biology major from Los Angeles, California.