RT @StanfordSports: Junior Keller Chryst will start at quarterback against Arizona on Saturday in place of a struggling Ryan Burns. https:/…: 1 day ago, The Stanford Daily

Police blotter

This report covers a selection of incidents from March 26 through April 4 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Monday, March 26

A ‘C’ Permit was stolen from a car parked in Lot 17 between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Tuesday, March 27

Sometime between 5 p.m. on March 23 and 9 a.m. on March 27, somebody stole a bike near the Escondido II Highrise.

Wednesday, March 28

A bike was stolen near Faisan in Florence Moore Hall between 5 p.m. the previous night and 5:30 p.m. on the 28th.

Thursday, March 29

Somebody stole a tire off a bike parked near the Escondido IV Highrise between 6 p.m. the previous night and 8 a.m. on March 29.

Friday, March 30

Somebody was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked on a warrant from the Los Angeles Sheriff’s office at 12:19 a.m. near the intersection of Palm Drive and Roth Way.

Saturday, March 31

Sometime between 10 a.m. on March 23 and 11:30 a.m. on March 31 a bike was stolen from a rack on Nelson Road.

At approximately 11:50 p.m., somebody was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol near the intersection of Stanford Ave. and Yale St.

Sunday, April 1

A male was cited and released for driving on a suspended license on Cabrillo Court at 6:55 p.m.

A bike was stolen from near Anderson sometime between 10 a.m. on March 24 and 8 p.m. on April 1.

Monday, April 2

A U-locked bike was stolen from a rack outside Twain East in Stern Hall between 6 p.m. the previous night and 8:50 a.m. on April 2.

Somebody was arrested at 12:35 p.m. for being in possession of a stolen bike near the intersection of Nelson Road and Sam McDonald Mall.

A bike was stolen from outside of Griffin between 6 a.m. on March 29 and 3 p.m. on April 2.

Tuesday, April 3

Somebody stole a bike from outside of Twain North in Stern Hall sometime between 10 a.m. on March 20 and 7 p.m. on April 3.

Wednesday, April 4

Wheel covers were stolen off a vehicle parked in Parking Structure 2 between 7:25 a.m. and 5 p.m.

A wallet was stolen from the Arrillaga Center for Sports & Recreation between 9 a.m. and 9:40 a.m. Just enough time for a morning run.

Somebody stole a bike from outside Y2E2 between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.

About Alice Phillips

Alice Phillips '15 is Managing Editor of News at The Stanford Daily. Previously, she worked as the paper's Deputy Editor, Chief Copy Editor, a News Desk Editor and a News Staff Writer. Alice is a biology major from Los Angeles, California.