Police blotter

This report covers a selection of incidents from March 26 through April 4 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Monday, March 26

A ‘C’ Permit was stolen from a car parked in Lot 17 between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Tuesday, March 27

Sometime between 5 p.m. on March 23 and 9 a.m. on March 27, somebody stole a bike near the Escondido II Highrise.

Wednesday, March 28

A bike was stolen near Faisan in Florence Moore Hall between 5 p.m. the previous night and 5:30 p.m. on the 28th.

Thursday, March 29

Somebody stole a tire off a bike parked near the Escondido IV Highrise between 6 p.m. the previous night and 8 a.m. on March 29.

Friday, March 30

Somebody was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked on a warrant from the Los Angeles Sheriff’s office at 12:19 a.m. near the intersection of Palm Drive and Roth Way.

Saturday, March 31

Sometime between 10 a.m. on March 23 and 11:30 a.m. on March 31 a bike was stolen from a rack on Nelson Road.

At approximately 11:50 p.m., somebody was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol near the intersection of Stanford Ave. and Yale St.

Sunday, April 1

A male was cited and released for driving on a suspended license on Cabrillo Court at 6:55 p.m.

A bike was stolen from near Anderson sometime between 10 a.m. on March 24 and 8 p.m. on April 1.

Monday, April 2

A U-locked bike was stolen from a rack outside Twain East in Stern Hall between 6 p.m. the previous night and 8:50 a.m. on April 2.

Somebody was arrested at 12:35 p.m. for being in possession of a stolen bike near the intersection of Nelson Road and Sam McDonald Mall.

A bike was stolen from outside of Griffin between 6 a.m. on March 29 and 3 p.m. on April 2.

Tuesday, April 3

Somebody stole a bike from outside of Twain North in Stern Hall sometime between 10 a.m. on March 20 and 7 p.m. on April 3.

Wednesday, April 4

Wheel covers were stolen off a vehicle parked in Parking Structure 2 between 7:25 a.m. and 5 p.m.

A wallet was stolen from the Arrillaga Center for Sports & Recreation between 9 a.m. and 9:40 a.m. Just enough time for a morning run.

Somebody stole a bike from outside Y2E2 between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.

About Alice Phillips

Alice Phillips is Managing Editor of News at The Stanford Daily. Previously, she worked as The Daily's Deputy Editor, Chief Copy Editor, News Desk Editor, and News Staff Writer. She is a senior from Los Angeles, California.