Police blotter

This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 27 through March 7 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Monday, Feb. 27

Personal electronic devices and a wallet were stolen at the Arrillaga Center for Sports & Recreation between 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.

Tuesday, Feb. 28

A “C” parking permit was stolen from an unlocked vehicle sometime between 9:15 a.m. on Feb. 25 and 9 a.m. on Feb. 28.

Someone stole a laptop computer from the Arrillaga Center for Sports & Recreation between 7:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.

A wallet was stolen from a storage shelf in the Arrillaga Center for Sports & Recreation between 8:15 p.m. and 8:40 p.m.

Wednesday, Feb. 29

Somebody stole a bag containing an iPad from a cubby in the Arrillaga Center for Sports & Recreation between 2:45 p.m. and 3 p.m.

Thursday, March 1

A U-locked bike was stolen from the racks outside of Arroyo between 6:10 p.m. the previous night and 9:50 a.m.

A bike parked near Herrin Hall was stolen between 11 a.m. and 7:15 p.m.

Friday, March 2

Two men were cited and released for being public nuisances on Levine Field at 1:30 a.m.

Two people were cited and released for trespassing in the Pearce Mitchell Complex between 2:30 a.m. and 3 a.m.

A male was cited and released outside of Meyer Library at 9:15 a.m. on a warrant out of San Francisco.

A bike parked near Polya Hall was stolen between 9 a.m. and noon.

A bike parked near Encina Hall was stolen between noon and 1:30 p.m.

A male was arrested and transported to the San Jose Main Jail for domestic violence. The incident occurred in the Escondido Village High-rise between 8 p.m. and 11:05 p.m.

Saturday, March 3

A female was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated and resisting arrest near the intersection of Campus Drive and Arguello Way at 11:15 p.m.

Sunday, March 4

A wallet was stolen from Kappa Alpha between 12:01 a.m. and 2:30 a.m.

Monday, March 5

Somebody stole a backpack from the Arrillaga Center for Sports & Recreation between 11 a.m. and noon.

A backpack was also stolen from the Arrillaga Center for Sports & Recreation between 8:20 p.m. and 10:20 p.m.

Tuesday, March 6

A female was cited and released for assault and battery at approximately 1 a.m. on Buckeye Lane.

Wednesday, March 7

Two bikes parked near 450 Serra Mall were stolen between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m.

An iPhone was stolen from the Arrillaga Center for Sports & Recreation between 9:30 p.m. and 9:35 p.m.

About Alice Phillips

Alice Phillips is Managing Editor of News at The Stanford Daily. Previously, she worked as The Daily's Deputy Editor, Chief Copy Editor, News Desk Editor, and News Staff Writer. She is a senior from Los Angeles, California.
  • http://profile.yahoo.com/NY52OYGWX22K3W4BJTXQBWXLTI Kelly Kettle

We are http://www.12stepplanet.com and http://www.addictstoday.com. Please join us to fight the disease of drug and alcohol addiction/abuse. We are a driving force of individuals with one common focus to resolve and to have a quality of life without – Addiction.. It’s devastating and its life threatening but we can conquer it together. We can help our fellow man rise out the abyss of death and destruction. Together we can overcome. See how we did it. See where we began, where it took us and how and why we found the solution. It’s a WE process. Only WE can help each other. Please read our short stories of how we did it. If you have a success story that would help others please send your edited story to my12stepplanet@yahoo.com. You can help save a life today, we are the Planet. We are 12stepplanet.com.  We interface on FaceBook. Join us there as well. We will support you in recovery. Kk