Police blotter

This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 14 through Feb. 20 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Tuesday, Feb. 14

A vehicle parked on Serra Street at Campus Drive was vandalized between 9:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.

Wednesday, Feb. 15

A woman was cited for driving unlicensed near the intersection of Campus Drive and Palm Drive at 2:30 a.m.

A vehicle parked in Structure 5 was stolen between 6:15 a.m. and 8:50 a.m.

An unknown suspect stole a backpack from Stern Dining Hall between 1:05 p.m. and 2:15 p.m.

Someone attempted to shoplift from the Stanford Bookstore between 3:20 p.m. and 3:50 p.m.

A wallet was stolen from the Arrillaga Recreation Center between 3:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.

A male was arrested for being a minor in possession of alcohol near the intersection of Bowdoin Street and Arguello Way at 11:15 p.m.

A male was cited and released for providing false information to a peace officer at 11:45 p.m. in Burbank.

A male was cited and released for being in possession of less than an ounce of marijuana at 11:45 p.m. in Burbank.

Thursday, Feb. 16

A woman was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for driving under the influence near the intersection of Pine Hill Road and Bowdoin Street at 1:46 a.m.

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated at 115 Jenkins Court around 2:40 a.m. The arrestee was also cited for providing false identification to a peace officer.

Somebody stole a backpack from a storage cubicle in the Arrillaga Recreation Center weight room between 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.  A wallet that had been in the stolen backpack was later recovered.

A cable-locked bike was stolen from near 381 North-South Axis Road between 9:45 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.

A male was cited and released for being in possession of less than an ounce of marijuana at 11:40 p.m. near the intersection of Santa Teresa Street and Lomita Drive.

Friday, Feb. 17

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for an incident of indecent exposure that occurred between 9:53 a.m. and 9:55 a.m. near 55 Dudley Lane.

At 1:00 p.m. in Building 110, an unknown suspect struck the victim twice in the chest before calling him a liar and leaving the scene.

A cable-locked bike was stolen from a rack outside of the Clark Center between 6:15 a.m. and 2:50 p.m.

Saturday, Feb. 18

A backpack was stolen from a cubby in the Arrillaga Family Recreation Center between 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. The ID card of the backpack’s owner was later used to make approximately $900 worth of purchases.

Sunday, Feb. 19

Somebody entered Sigma Alpha Epsilon through a sliding door and stole a laptop between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m.

At 9:00 p.m., an unknown suspect shot at somebody with a BB gun or pellet air gun from a moving vehicle near the intersection of Lomita Drive and Lagunita Drive.

At 9:27 p.m., an unknown suspect shot at somebody from a moving vehicle near the intersection of Campus Drive and Bowdoin Street using a BB gun.

Monday, Feb. 20

A U-locked bike was stolen from White Plaza between 6 p.m. on Feb. 18 and 9:15 p.m. on Feb. 20.

About Alice Phillips

Alice Phillips is Managing Editor of News at The Stanford Daily. Previously, she worked as The Daily's Deputy Editor, Chief Copy Editor, News Desk Editor, and News Staff Writer. She is a senior from Los Angeles, California.