RT @catzdong: Relevant: @Stanford_Daily op-ed by @CoryBooker published in 1992 shortly after the controversial Rodney King verdict http://t…: 1 day ago, The Stanford Daily
Maya Krishnan '15 and Emily Witt '15 are 2015 Rhodes Scholars! That brings the @Stanford Rhodes count to 114.: 5 days ago, The Stanford Daily
RT @TSDArtsAndLife: John Barton talks to the @Stanford_Daily about Stanford's future "trans-disciplinary" Architectural Design program. htt…: 7 days ago, The Stanford Daily

NYC campus bid PR moves forward

The University recently hired public relations firm Edelman and political and strategic consulting firm Tusk Strategies to advance its New York City campus bid, University spokeswoman Lisa Lapin confirmed with The Daily.

Edelman, a global public relations firm, counts Walmart and Microsoft in its long list of clients. Tusk Strategies was founded by Bradley Tusk, who managed the successful reelection campaign of New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg. While Tusk has served as a lobbyist for Lehman Brothers, Lapin noted that the firm is serving as a strategic consultant and is not lobbying for Stanford, in line with NYC Economic Development Corporation instructions, which limit the University’s contact with the city.