Shaw: No-call on Owusu hit was "questionable": 2 days ago, StanfordDaily Sports
In the span of 25 seconds, Stanford scores 13 points to win the game. Cardinal escape a tough one in the Rose Bowl, 22-13.: 2 days ago, StanfordDaily Sports
It's Hail Mary time in Pasadena.: 2 days ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Ten seconds left, UCLA needs 25 yards for a field goal attempt.: 2 days ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Stanford leads 16-13, UCLA has 24 seconds to break their eight game losing streak to the Cardinal.: 2 days ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Arcega-Whiteside had no catches before this game. Huge day is an understatement.: 2 days ago, StanfordDaily Sports

BRIEF: Women’s rowing earns NCAA berth

Stanford was one of 16 schools invited to the NCAA Women’s Rowing Championships yesterday. The No. 3 Cardinal is one of the five Pac-10 schools headed to the championships May 27-29 on Lake Natoma in Gold River, Calif. The other Pac-10 competitors are Cal, USC, Washington and Washington State.

Joining the five Pac-10 schools will be Virginia, Brown, Clemson, Dartmouth, Harvard, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Princeton, Wisconsin and Yale. Virginia is the defending NCAA champion. Each team must field boats in the I Eight, II Eight and Four classes.

Stanford placed second in the Pac-10 Championships at Lake Natoma last weekend. The Cardinal’s II Eight boat won its second straight conference title while the I Eight team finished second.

The Cardinal finished fourth in last year’s championships and won its only national title in 2009.