RT @StanfordWVB: .@StanfordWVB (18-0) off to its best start to a season since 1994 (20-0), led today by Morgan Boukather's career high 18 k…: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
@andi_mcc @MsIngaSpoke @BlockInTheBack Thanks a lot. Never got sent quotes from last night's presser for some reason.: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford drops to 4-3, the first time the Cardinal have three regular-season losses since 2009.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford will fall out of the AP top-25 poll for the first time in 73 weeks.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Arizona State 26, Stanford 10, final.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Hogan's 4th and 10 jump ball to Montgomery falls short, and that's going to do it.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
3rd and 10 with the game on the line... and why is Montgomery not out there?: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
This drive again a reminder that Stanford is not a team that plays from behind. This two-minute drill is kind of atrocious.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport

BRIEF: Women’s gymnasts conclude home season

The Stanford women’s gymnastics team will make its final appearance at Maples Pavilion this Sunday, hosting No. 33 Arizona State as it celebrates Senior Day. Three Cardinal athletes will be honored in the event, including Shelley Alexander, Danielle Ikoma and Allyse Ishino.

The Stanford women's gymnastics team celebrates senior night against Arizona State at Maples Pavilion on Thursday night. (AGATHA BACELAR/ The Stanford Daily)

After its best start in program history, the No. 2 Cardinal (14-0) is just two wins away from completing an undefeated dual-meet season for the first time ever. Stanford is in the midst of a banner year, having defeated defending champion UCLA three times and has enjoyed contributions from the nation’s top-ranked competitor on the floor exercise, sophomore Ashley Morgan.

Last time out, Stanford earned a 195.300-194.675 victory over the Arizona Wildcats. Their in-state counterparts, the Sun Devils (4-8), will head to Maples Pavilion for their 2 p.m. match this Sunday.