RT @StanfordFH: What a comeback by the Card! After going down 2-0, Stanford rallies for 3 unanswered goals to get the W! #GoStanford: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
.@StanfordWVB sweeps Minnesota to cap off a 2-0 opening weekend. Big tests next week vs. current No. 1 PSU and No. 8 Ill. at State College: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford block coming up big today: 5 in the 1st, 5 in the 2nd set so far. Card up 19-17 in the second set, up 1-0 in the match.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport

BRIEF: Women’s gymnasts conclude home season

The Stanford women’s gymnastics team will make its final appearance at Maples Pavilion this Sunday, hosting No. 33 Arizona State as it celebrates Senior Day. Three Cardinal athletes will be honored in the event, including Shelley Alexander, Danielle Ikoma and Allyse Ishino.

The Stanford women's gymnastics team celebrates senior night against Arizona State at Maples Pavilion on Thursday night. (AGATHA BACELAR/ The Stanford Daily)

After its best start in program history, the No. 2 Cardinal (14-0) is just two wins away from completing an undefeated dual-meet season for the first time ever. Stanford is in the midst of a banner year, having defeated defending champion UCLA three times and has enjoyed contributions from the nation’s top-ranked competitor on the floor exercise, sophomore Ashley Morgan.

Last time out, Stanford earned a 195.300-194.675 victory over the Arizona Wildcats. Their in-state counterparts, the Sun Devils (4-8), will head to Maples Pavilion for their 2 p.m. match this Sunday.