79-77 is your final from Provo after a furious comeback falls barely short at the end. Card get No. 9 Texas in Austin next. Tough draw.: 8 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Card looked sloppy and lost at times, but this team's resiliency is really something else. Just won't go away easily.: 8 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford and Randle got the looks that they wanted at the end, and the shots just didn't fall. That happens, not much you can do about that.: 8 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Card get the ball back down 79-77 with 4.8 to go, and Randle misses the buzzer-beater. BYU wins by that final score.: 8 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Randle misses the long 3 on a clean look. Stanford will get the ball back with a chance.: 8 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Travel. Stanford down 2, gets the ball back and can kill the clock.: 8 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Randle with the clutch 3! We have a two-point game, 79-77 with just under a minute to go. ESPNU. Don't miss this ending.: 8 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Two forced turnovers later, it's back to a 77-72 game. Stanford doing whatever it can to stick around.: 8 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford playing sloppy ball, BYU playing clean, foul-free ball on the other end. It's 72-59 Cougars, who have opened it up with 5 to play.: 9 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Miscues and sloppy passing from Stanford cue another BYU run, and the lead is back to 9 at 68-59 with 6 minutes to go.: 9 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport

BRIEF: Women’s gymnasts conclude home season

The Stanford women’s gymnastics team will make its final appearance at Maples Pavilion this Sunday, hosting No. 33 Arizona State as it celebrates Senior Day. Three Cardinal athletes will be honored in the event, including Shelley Alexander, Danielle Ikoma and Allyse Ishino.

The Stanford women's gymnastics team celebrates senior night against Arizona State at Maples Pavilion on Thursday night. (AGATHA BACELAR/ The Stanford Daily)

After its best start in program history, the No. 2 Cardinal (14-0) is just two wins away from completing an undefeated dual-meet season for the first time ever. Stanford is in the midst of a banner year, having defeated defending champion UCLA three times and has enjoyed contributions from the nation’s top-ranked competitor on the floor exercise, sophomore Ashley Morgan.

Last time out, Stanford earned a 195.300-194.675 victory over the Arizona Wildcats. Their in-state counterparts, the Sun Devils (4-8), will head to Maples Pavilion for their 2 p.m. match this Sunday.