RT @DavidMLombardi: The news out of Stanford presser: LBs Hemschoot, Palma out. Noor Davis expanded depth role vs USC. Lil concerning given…: 6 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @StanfordRivals: Zach Hoffpauir will start at safety opposite Jordan Richards this Saturday for Stanford.: 6 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford falls to 13th in the AP poll.: 8 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
The Card is now the second-highest Pac-12 team in the Coaches Poll -- UCLA slipped to 11 after its close win against Virginia.: 10 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford No. 10 in this week's Coaches Poll.: 10 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @samfisher908: Huge props to @davidcohn4 whose call of the @TyMontgomery2 PR TD won him @NCAAFootball student-radio call of the week htt…: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport

BRIEF: Women’s gymnasts conclude home season

The Stanford women’s gymnastics team will make its final appearance at Maples Pavilion this Sunday, hosting No. 33 Arizona State as it celebrates Senior Day. Three Cardinal athletes will be honored in the event, including Shelley Alexander, Danielle Ikoma and Allyse Ishino.

The Stanford women's gymnastics team celebrates senior night against Arizona State at Maples Pavilion on Thursday night. (AGATHA BACELAR/ The Stanford Daily)

After its best start in program history, the No. 2 Cardinal (14-0) is just two wins away from completing an undefeated dual-meet season for the first time ever. Stanford is in the midst of a banner year, having defeated defending champion UCLA three times and has enjoyed contributions from the nation’s top-ranked competitor on the floor exercise, sophomore Ashley Morgan.

Last time out, Stanford earned a 195.300-194.675 victory over the Arizona Wildcats. Their in-state counterparts, the Sun Devils (4-8), will head to Maples Pavilion for their 2 p.m. match this Sunday.