.@StanfordWSoccer will take on another Sunshine State squad when they face FSU in the semifinals next Friday in Boca Raton: 4 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @samfisher908: What a day for @GoStanford! @StanfordWVB wins the @pac12 at Cal, @StanfordFball wins at UCLA and @StanfordWSoccer to the …: 4 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
shades of Drew Hutchins last year as Campbell made two saves in the shootout and then put away the final shot to win: 4 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Jane Campbell scores the deciding PK! The Card advances to the College Cup!: 4 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Florida puts it away, 3-3 with one shot remaining in the shootout. Campbell to take the fifth shot for the Card.: 4 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Haley Rosen scores and now Florida must score to stay alive.: 4 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
2-2 now. First time Campbell guessed wrong.: 4 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport

BREAKING: Tom Keiser to enter NFL draft

Andrew Luck might be staying, but one Stanford players will be leaving. Redshirt junior outside linebacker Tom Keiser will enter the NFL Draft, the Cardinal football program announced Thursday. Keiser is an academic senior, but had one year of eligibility remaining.

Keiser played the first two seasons of his Stanford career at defensive end before switching to linebacker in the Cardinal’s new 3-4 alignment. He was a first team freshman All American in 2008, and tallied 19.5 sacks in 38 career games, including 27 as a starter.

NFL Draft Scout, a subsidiary of CBS Sports, ranks Keiser as the No. 10 OLB in the Class of 2012.