Stanford at 11th in the first coaches poll of the season.: 13 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @DavidMLombardi: Also, coach Shaw’s and Ty Montgomery’s comments today had a much more optimistic vibe re: Montgomery’s arm injury than …: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @jjarcega_22: Blessed to officially be committed to Stanford University!! #GoCard #NerdGang #Cali 🌲♦️🏈🙏: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @StanfordWTennis: .@CarolZhao95 is moving on at the @BOTWClassic! With Zhao leading 6-2, 1-0, @wickytennis retires and the match is done…: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Upset alert at Bank of the West Classic: rising Stanford sophomore Carol Zhao takes 1st set against world's No. 65 player, Yanina Wickmayer.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
#FullbackU RT @RWilliams_6: I am very blessed and honored to announce my commitment to STANFORD UNIVERSITY. #GoCardinal 🌲🌲🌲: 3 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport

BREAKING: Tom Keiser to enter NFL draft

Andrew Luck might be staying, but one Stanford players will be leaving. Redshirt junior outside linebacker Tom Keiser will enter the NFL Draft, the Cardinal football program announced Thursday. Keiser is an academic senior, but had one year of eligibility remaining.

Keiser played the first two seasons of his Stanford career at defensive end before switching to linebacker in the Cardinal’s new 3-4 alignment. He was a first team freshman All American in 2008, and tallied 19.5 sacks in 38 career games, including 27 as a starter.

NFL Draft Scout, a subsidiary of CBS Sports, ranks Keiser as the No. 10 OLB in the Class of 2012.