Over the 5-game win streak in the Big Game, Stanford has outscored Cal 201-75.: 18 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
None of Stanford's seniors will leave this school ever having lost the Big Game. Fifth straight claim to the Axe for your Cardinal.: 18 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford is bowl-eligible with its sixth win of the season!: 18 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
And it's a final from California Memorial Stadium - Stanford 38, Cal 17 in the 117th Big Game.: 18 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
It's a senior victory formation for this Big Game - Eddie Plantaric, Ricky Seale, Jeff Trojan among the seniors out there.: 18 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford will just take knees to end the game instead of running up the score.: 18 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
There's turnover number 5 - an easy pick by Terrence Alexander. Almost a pick 6, but knocked out of bounds at the 4.: 18 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Gautam Krishnamurthi got in on that last drive for his final Big Game!: 18 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Lasco hits the perimeter and rolls in for the garbage-time touchdown. It's now a 38-17 ballgame.: 18 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport

BREAKING: Tom Keiser to enter NFL draft

Andrew Luck might be staying, but one Stanford players will be leaving. Redshirt junior outside linebacker Tom Keiser will enter the NFL Draft, the Cardinal football program announced Thursday. Keiser is an academic senior, but had one year of eligibility remaining.

Keiser played the first two seasons of his Stanford career at defensive end before switching to linebacker in the Cardinal’s new 3-4 alignment. He was a first team freshman All American in 2008, and tallied 19.5 sacks in 38 career games, including 27 as a starter.

NFL Draft Scout, a subsidiary of CBS Sports, ranks Keiser as the No. 10 OLB in the Class of 2012.