BYU advances to the national championship after a four-set win over Texas. A tough tip call gave them match point at 25-24, clinched it then: 10 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @TDC_WVolleyball: Here's an inside look into Stanford with The Stanford Daily's @jwallach12 ahead of tonight's match. Read it here: http…: 41 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
BYU is continuing their cinderella run, leading Texas 2-0 behind the nation's leading block (3.9 bps entering today). STAN-PSU plays winner: 1 hour ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @PCarrESPN: Christen Press has her 1st int'l hat trick. She's the 3rd @StanfordWSoccer alum with a #USWNT hat trick (@JulieFoudy & Sar…: 2 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @ussoccer_wnt: A first half hat trick for Press. It's the first of her WNT career and gives her 18 goals in 35 games. Two goals for Lloy…: 3 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport

BREAKING: Tom Keiser to enter NFL draft

Andrew Luck might be staying, but one Stanford players will be leaving. Redshirt junior outside linebacker Tom Keiser will enter the NFL Draft, the Cardinal football program announced Thursday. Keiser is an academic senior, but had one year of eligibility remaining.

Keiser played the first two seasons of his Stanford career at defensive end before switching to linebacker in the Cardinal’s new 3-4 alignment. He was a first team freshman All American in 2008, and tallied 19.5 sacks in 38 career games, including 27 as a starter.

NFL Draft Scout, a subsidiary of CBS Sports, ranks Keiser as the No. 10 OLB in the Class of 2012.