RT @StanfordWVB: .@StanfordWVB (18-0) off to its best start to a season since 1994 (20-0), led today by Morgan Boukather's career high 18 k…: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
@andi_mcc @MsIngaSpoke @BlockInTheBack Thanks a lot. Never got sent quotes from last night's presser for some reason.: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford drops to 4-3, the first time the Cardinal have three regular-season losses since 2009.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford will fall out of the AP top-25 poll for the first time in 73 weeks.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Arizona State 26, Stanford 10, final.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Hogan's 4th and 10 jump ball to Montgomery falls short, and that's going to do it.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
3rd and 10 with the game on the line... and why is Montgomery not out there?: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
This drive again a reminder that Stanford is not a team that plays from behind. This two-minute drill is kind of atrocious.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport

BRIEF: Stanford Athletics releases 400 more USC tickets

The Athletics Department will make 400 additional Red Zone tickets available for next Saturday’s football game against USC.

After nearly 6,000 students attended last month’s win over Wake Forest, 4,500 student seats were allotted for the matchup against the Trojans. On Sept. 28 at 8 a.m., students were e-mailed a link to reserve their spots. Within nine hours, all tickets had been taken, with a significant number of students left out.

As a result, the Ticket Office has opened up sections 139 and 140 for extra slots. At 9 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 5, students without a seat will be able to claim one of the remaining 400 slots. An e-mail will be sent out then detailing the process; students are eligible for one ticket each through Stanford’s print@home system.

The Cardinal and the Trojans will face off at 5 p.m. on Saturday at Stanford Stadium, as the Cardinal looks to rebound from this weekend’s 52-31 loss to Oregon.

Advertisment ad adsense adlogger