Top five campus parties

Top five campus partiesOur completely subjective list for where to wander on the weekends.

(1) Exotic Erotic – 680 Lomita

Once snagging a spot on Playboy’s nationwide top-10 campus parties list, Exotic Erotic is the one wild affair that proves Stanford students can party as hard as they study. It’s not hard to see why, given the rules limit clothing to one article for guys and two for girls.

(2) Battle of the Bands – Phi Psi

Stuck in the Stanford Bubble, Battle of the Bands is the closest students can get to experience a live music festival on campus. Who knows? One of the student bands may make it big. (Young the Giant, formerly The Jakes, is the most recent example.)

(3) Halloween – Synergy

While freshmen are rocking Marguerite buses and vomiting en route to the Mausoleum, the real fun can be found at the crest of the Synergy hill, though that may be just because of the special punch.

(4) Roman Bath – SAE

What is more college than wrapping yourself in bed sheets, trekking up to a frat house and spilling red wine down the front of your makeshift toga? That’s right. Nothing.

(5) Foam Party – Kappa Sig

If you’ve ever fantasized about taking a bubble bath with hundreds of other people, Kappa Sig’s foam party is probably your best bet. You’ll definitely leave a lot filthier than you came but the slippery soiree is worth it. Just make sure you don’t lose your shoes.