PSA: student tickets are now available to be claimed for Saturday's matchup against USC: 3 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @DavidMLombardi: The news out of Stanford presser: LBs Hemschoot, Palma out. Noor Davis expanded depth role vs USC. Lil concerning given…: 11 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @StanfordRivals: Zach Hoffpauir will start at safety opposite Jordan Richards this Saturday for Stanford.: 11 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford falls to 13th in the AP poll.: 13 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
The Card is now the second-highest Pac-12 team in the Coaches Poll -- UCLA slipped to 11 after its close win against Virginia.: 15 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford No. 10 in this week's Coaches Poll.: 15 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @samfisher908: Huge props to @davidcohn4 whose call of the @TyMontgomery2 PR TD won him @NCAAFootball student-radio call of the week htt…: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport

Predictions: Stanford vs. Notre Dame

About The Daily Sports Staff

The Daily Sports Staff is the collective moniker of an overworked, beleaguered, underpaid collection of sportswriters that feel comfortable enough with their own self-identities to give up any sense of individualism for the good of the sports section. To contact The Daily Sports Staff, send an email to dpark027 'at' stanford.edu to reach Do-Hyoung Park, keeper of the souls of those sportswriters.