RT @wilnerhotline: Stanford WR Ty Montgomery questionable for opener vs UC Davis b/c arm injury. Per HC David Shaw: "It will be close for U…: 17 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
@treeSIDjorge Yet the Cardinal has won the conference five times over that stretch...: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @treeSIDjorge: Two-time defending champion Stanford second in Pac-12 preseason media poll ... poll began in 1961, Cardinal not once pick…: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @CWCameronWalker: By far the hardest decision of my life, but I will spend the next chapter of my life at Stanford University under Coac…: 4 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @StanfordRivals: Four-star forward Cameron Walker, the nation's No. 61 player, just tweeted that he has committed to #Stanford. Huge get…: 4 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport

BRIEF: Men’s and women’s rowing teams medal at Pac-10s

The Pac-10 Rowing Championships took place on Sunday at Lake Natoma, Calif. Stanford sent four boats each for the men’s and women’s teams — two varsity eights, a varsity four and a novice eight.

Seven of the eight boats medaled, with the women’s varsity four placing fourth.

The Cardinal was led by the women’s second varsity eight, which won by four seconds over Washington. The women’s novice eight and first varsity eight both placed second out of eight teams.

All four men’s boats placed third in their respective races, behind Washington in first and Cal in second.

The women were granted an at-large berth to defend their title at the 16-team NCAA Championships, which will take place May 28-30 at Lake Natoma.

The men will compete at the IRA National Championships June 3-5 in Cherry Hills, N.J.