3 minutes to go. All out attack on from Stanford.: 6 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
A series of UCSB injuries has slowed the second half. 12 minutes remaining with Stanford still trailing 1-0.: 15 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Second corner for the Card in as many minutes here late in the second half.: 20 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Now 18 minutes on the clock. A little more urgency coming from Stanford.: 26 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Card certainly on the attack. Still 25 minutes to go.: 37 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Morris finds Bashti in the middle on a counter attack, but his shot is saved. 29 minutes left, still 1-0 UCSB.: 41 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Long-range shot from Verso sails high. Card searching for an equalizer, 35 minutes left.: 48 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford goal called off for offsides. Looked like Hilliard-Arce had scored on a header after a free kick, but called back.: 53 mins ago, Stanford Daily Sport

BRIEF: Men’s and women’s rowing teams medal at Pac-10s

The Pac-10 Rowing Championships took place on Sunday at Lake Natoma, Calif. Stanford sent four boats each for the men’s and women’s teams — two varsity eights, a varsity four and a novice eight.

Seven of the eight boats medaled, with the women’s varsity four placing fourth.

The Cardinal was led by the women’s second varsity eight, which won by four seconds over Washington. The women’s novice eight and first varsity eight both placed second out of eight teams.

All four men’s boats placed third in their respective races, behind Washington in first and Cal in second.

The women were granted an at-large berth to defend their title at the 16-team NCAA Championships, which will take place May 28-30 at Lake Natoma.

The men will compete at the IRA National Championships June 3-5 in Cherry Hills, N.J.