RT @stanfordmswim: David Nolan steps onto the blocks. Goes 1:39.38 in the 200 IM. Fastest ever. NCAA title. Drops mic.: 7 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @RuleofTree: Quarterback KJ Costello commits to Stanford. 4-star rated as the 33rd best player in the country: 10 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @treeSIDjorge: Stanford's home tilt with Vanderbilt in 2024 will mark the first ever visit to Stanford Stadium by an SEC program: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford announces football series with Vanderbilt (2021/4/5/7) and TCU (2024/7).: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @MikeReiss: Bill Belichick said RB Tyler Gaffney, who spent last year on IR, was at the facility every day. "Excited to work with Tyler …: 3 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport

BRIEF: Men’s and women’s rowing teams medal at Pac-10s

The Pac-10 Rowing Championships took place on Sunday at Lake Natoma, Calif. Stanford sent four boats each for the men’s and women’s teams — two varsity eights, a varsity four and a novice eight.

Seven of the eight boats medaled, with the women’s varsity four placing fourth.

The Cardinal was led by the women’s second varsity eight, which won by four seconds over Washington. The women’s novice eight and first varsity eight both placed second out of eight teams.

All four men’s boats placed third in their respective races, behind Washington in first and Cal in second.

The women were granted an at-large berth to defend their title at the 16-team NCAA Championships, which will take place May 28-30 at Lake Natoma.

The men will compete at the IRA National Championships June 3-5 in Cherry Hills, N.J.