Over the 5-game win streak in the Big Game, Stanford has outscored Cal 201-75.: 17 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
None of Stanford's seniors will leave this school ever having lost the Big Game. Fifth straight claim to the Axe for your Cardinal.: 17 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford is bowl-eligible with its sixth win of the season!: 17 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
And it's a final from California Memorial Stadium - Stanford 38, Cal 17 in the 117th Big Game.: 17 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
It's a senior victory formation for this Big Game - Eddie Plantaric, Ricky Seale, Jeff Trojan among the seniors out there.: 17 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford will just take knees to end the game instead of running up the score.: 17 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
There's turnover number 5 - an easy pick by Terrence Alexander. Almost a pick 6, but knocked out of bounds at the 4.: 17 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Gautam Krishnamurthi got in on that last drive for his final Big Game!: 17 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Lasco hits the perimeter and rolls in for the garbage-time touchdown. It's now a 38-17 ballgame.: 17 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport

BRIEF: Men’s and women’s rowing teams medal at Pac-10s

The Pac-10 Rowing Championships took place on Sunday at Lake Natoma, Calif. Stanford sent four boats each for the men’s and women’s teams — two varsity eights, a varsity four and a novice eight.

Seven of the eight boats medaled, with the women’s varsity four placing fourth.

The Cardinal was led by the women’s second varsity eight, which won by four seconds over Washington. The women’s novice eight and first varsity eight both placed second out of eight teams.

All four men’s boats placed third in their respective races, behind Washington in first and Cal in second.

The women were granted an at-large berth to defend their title at the 16-team NCAA Championships, which will take place May 28-30 at Lake Natoma.

The men will compete at the IRA National Championships June 3-5 in Cherry Hills, N.J.